[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Destiny set coming out soon! The Hive Approaches! - Page 2 - Community

New Destiny set coming out soon! The Hive Approaches!

Builds & Discussions
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guys, I just saw pics of the new sets... We're getting more Vex!

Halo40KWarrior wrote:Guys, I just saw pics of the new sets... We're getting more Vex!
Yes we get new armor guns sparrows a new tank all good stuff. Can't wait. Looks like the goblin will come in a sparrow pack so I'll be getting a few of them.

from the looks of things that sparrow set is a new srl sparrow with actual srl armor to match as well as the goblins.

Arcsylver wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:54 pm
from the looks of things that sparrow set is a new srl sparrow with actual srl armor to match as well as the goblins. seems to be a hunter based on the helmet
omg thanks to spicy and facebook news we have the cabal battle brusier set images finally and the SIGNATURE series set! it looks to be the new Cabal Red Guard gunships from the live premier gameplay reveal that we saw. like the one Ikora nova bombed in the trailer for example. it epic as fraze

Caball battle brusier is out.

It's all good stuff. I like the Cabal Tank. (I don't play Destiny so sorry for my noobishness) I'm more interested in the Navy figure pack for CoD meself. Female CoD character? Yes please. That means I can complete my Lisha for Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 11:37 pm
It's all good stuff. I like the Cabal Tank. (I don't play Destiny so sorry for my noobishness) I'm more interested in the Navy figure pack for CoD meself. Female CoD character? Yes please. That means I can complete my Lisha for Project: V.O.R.T.E.X
ya it will be awsome

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 6:01 am
charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 11:37 pm
ya it will be awsome
You bet, Admiral.

Vandals might be difficult because you have to add attach points for an additional pair of arms. The Captains got away with adding something over the collar because they're supposed to be somewhat taller than humans in the first place, but with Vandals it might be trickier.

Return to “Destiny”