[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
2017 NYTF Beyond Builds - Community

2017 NYTF Beyond Builds

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hey there,

There's been a lot of buzz on the fan pages around the "Beyond" builds that were showcased at the New York Toy Fair. First off, the builds look impressive, to say the least. The question a lot of us are wondering is if this is an upcoming line we will actually be able to buy, or a promotional build? Thanks in advance.

I think they're to buy, because why else would they be revealed at the Toy Fair?

Not everything that is displayed at trade shows gets produced. There was no announcement of a new line, which is why the question was asked.

I would love to see some Space Exploration and Ocean Exploration sets like the ones displayed with Build Beyond.
Or at the very least some boxes of blocks for sale. As it is now there isn't a secondary market (that I'm aware of) to acquire significant portions of Mega Construx bricks in select-able colors and shapes to build non-military structures. I'm not opposed to mixing in blocks from other brands but I would prefer not to do that as it means I couldn't display the builds in venues designed for one or the other brand.
Hopefully we'll get some official word soon one way or the other once the Mega team recovers from Toy Fair.

Wlifter wrote:Hey there, There's been a lot of buzz on the fan pages around the "Beyond" builds that were showcased at the New York Toy Fair. First off, the builds look impressive, to say the least. The question a lot of us are wondering is if this is an upcoming line we will actually be able to buy, or a promotional build? Thanks in advance.

To put it simply. I hope it's a new line as almost everyone else dose. It would definitely net them some $$$$$$$$$$$

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”