[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Toy Fair 2017 - Community

Toy Fair 2017

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
What are you hoping to see from Mega at New York Toy Fair 2017?

I would like to see Masters of the Universe sets (if it is actually going to happen) as well as Star Trek: The Next Generation sets (if the line is still alive). Some Collector level articulation Power Ranger sets based on the new movie would be great too. I'm sure we'll see plenty of new Halo, Call of Duty and Destiny sets as well.

I'm honestly hoping for a WH40K line, maybe based off DoW... but who knows?

Give us some knights our hopes were raised when seeing images of the Assassin's Creed knight templars the bow man and the catapult . Then shortly after they were brought down after the line was cancelled before in my eyes the best wave came out. But TV shows such as game of thrones and Vikings would be interesting to see for new sets

Super Articulated Cortana FTW!!!
Thanks Mega!

twilight9 wrote:Super Articulated Cortana FTW!!! Thanks Mega!

Besides the beautiful Build Beyond display, the fully articulated Cortana was the best think I saw from the pictures. Plenty of other great stuff though from both Halo and Destiny.

What is this Build Beyond display?
And where are the pictures?

There are pictures in the Mega Twitter feed and on their Facebook page. There may be some in the News portion of this site but I haven't checked.
Be warned before looking at them though as they may not end up as sets and that would be sad.

omegabob wrote:There are pictures in the Mega Twitter feed and on their Facebook page. There may be some in the News portion of this site but I haven't checked. Be warned before looking at them though as they may not end up as sets and that would be sad.

They should though. Molds are exspensive and I'd assume they didn't make all thouse new molds just for a promo display.

I am a bit disappointed with the selection of halo vehicles with only 2 one of them being a warthog which we get EVERY year! I mean that is a little bit disappointing...

Community Team
Hey charliebucket, don't worry! - There will be more cool things to look forward to in due time :)

Return to “Event Discussion”