[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 2 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
Finally got the arcadia ship to complete my collection, for now. I'm really pleased with all sets and figures, Megabloks has surely improved over the years.

Warlock Samsara Armory
S-31V Sparrow
Atheon

Hoping to get the new warlock armory soon.

I have everything, some in multiples! I love this series!

Everything so far. All 4 sparrow duplicates of the fallen sparrows. 4 caball outside of the sparrows. 2 fallen walker tanks. 1 hive horde attack though I want another. One of everything else. Also have the sdcc exsclusive warlock and the fan expo titan.

I just finished my last set and I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the other sets! I have plans in the future to build a coffee table that will showcase all of the sets in a manner that gives the feel of Destiny at its finest! I also have the Stormcaller Warlock that I guess was a special promotion but have not been able to get my hands on a Sunbreaker Titan. If anyone knows how I can get a hold of one of those please let me know! Thanks everyone!

joshwelch9 wrote:I just finished my last set and I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the other sets! I have plans in the future to build a coffee table that will showcase all of the sets in a manner that gives the feel of Destiny at its finest! I also have the Stormcaller Warlock that I guess was a special promotion but have not been able to get my hands on a Sunbreaker Titan. If anyone knows how I can get a hold of one of those please let me know! Thanks everyone!

Yo the titan is best found on ebay. He wount be cheap though.

I have almost all of them except for the two newest sparrows the hive horde and the that one Venus sparrow which I forget it's name but I don't think there is enough exotic collectables so I think you guys should make little plastic exotic engrams with a random exotic in them so we can add to our collection and have them more customizable. Please mega Construx we need more exotics.

Sadly nothing at the moment, but that will change.

CyberFrostOP wrote:I have almost all of them except for the two newest sparrows the hive horde and the that one Venus sparrow which I forget it's name but I don't think there is enough exotic collectables so I think you guys should make little plastic exotic engrams with a random exotic in them so we can add to our collection and have them more customizable. Please mega Construx we need more exotics.

That is love

So Far I have:

1. Warlock Samsara Armory
2. Hunter Starwinder Armory
3. Hunter Cryptid Armory
4. Fallen Walker (my Favorite so far)
5. Arcadia Jumpship
6. Cabal Interceptor
7. Atheon
8. Sparrow S-10V
9. Sparrow S-31V
10. Warlock Hezen Lords Armory
11. Titan Ruin Wings Armory

I also have a spare Hunter from the Sparrow S-10V set I picked up as a loose figure to tinker with and a spare Green Shank from the same set. Still looking for the two SRL sparrow sets and the Hive Horde Attack set but haven't had any luck finding then at anything but scalper prices.

Return to “Destiny”