[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 490 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:Maaaaan!! It's been crazy over here on the busy side. CDA is about to be put together. They're still in boxes and crates. Sweet Pigs pie.!!!!!
Sweet pigs pie!!!!!

BACON. Nuff said.

OOh ya Z19 r u ok? I heard about all the stuff happening over in California.

DBMAN1 wrote:
Red__Spartan003 wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:Maaaaan!! It's been crazy over here on the busy side. CDA is about to be put together. They're still in boxes and crates. Sweet Pigs pie.!!!!!
Sweet pigs pie!!!!!
BACON. Nuff said.
BACONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Silenttakedown wrote:Hi

Ey silent our man! Sup bro!?

charliebucket wrote:
DBMAN1 wrote:
Red__Spartan003 wrote: Sweet pigs pie!!!!!
BACON. Nuff said.

BACON SAMEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZCH

Did someone say bacon!? Edit: finished making the smuggler intercept, finger killer.

Bacon was just awarded a food group by the FDA. My bacon sandwiches consists of a whole pack of bacon what's wrong with that? Hey guys this weekend hopefully I will be done building the set and I'll post some new stuff .. Charlie Bucket will be coming in with us.

Jason-101 wrote:Bacon was just awarded a food group by the FDA. My bacon sandwiches consists of a whole pack of bacon what's wrong with that? Hey guys this weekend hopefully I will be done building the set and I'll post some new stuff .. Charlie Bucket will be coming in with us.
Thanks so much for including me bro! Glad to be a part of it! I likes a lot of bacon in my sammiches too! Delicimo!

DBMAN1 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
DBMAN1 wrote: BACON. Nuff said.
BACON SAMEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZCH
The bacon sammich plague has made it over to the CDA thread it seems LOL! #CDA #baconsammichez

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”