[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
SKYRIM SETS - Page 2 - Community

SKYRIM SETS

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Yup skyrim!! I need to play more of that!! I agree tho it would make for a brilliant line!!

Think bigger. Bethesda license! Gives access to Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Prey and Doom! I'd snap them up in a heartbeat.

That would be awesome! If they did this they would most likely wait till the next game is released.

Elemaster wrote:Think bigger. Bethesda license! Gives access to Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Prey and Doom! I'd snap them up in a heartbeat.
Heck yah!

Community Team
Thank you for the suggestion! I will pass it on to the team :)

If elder scrolls sets, and fallout sets came out, I would buy every last one of them!

CaryMega wrote:Thank you for the suggestion! I will pass it on to the team :)
thanks!!! Cary. (Singsong) For the blocks for the blocks for the sake of building for our bricks for our blocks we love mega bloks!

TheArbiter25 wrote:
CaryMega wrote:Thank you for the suggestion! I will pass it on to the team :)
thanks!!! Cary. (Singsong) For the blocks for the blocks for the sake of building for our bricks for our blocks we love mega bloks!
Cool song!

Imagine how cool it would be to build beyond with skyrim and fallout sets.

Return to “General discussion”