[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 128 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
twilight9 wrote:Doesn't mean Mattel can't put in an application for the license. I feel Star Wars would work better in the hands of Mega. Anyway, on topic, I'd personally like to see more battlescapes produced. Ideally with packs of bricks for base building.
Yes but Leg* wouldn't allow it. Leg* doesn't even allow Mega to make anymore Marvel sets. Get a Leg* fig and get a Mega Construx/Blocks fig. You will see that Mega beats Leg*'s figs in every way. Leg* would lose thousands if not millions if they had competition in the Star Wars line. Leg* is greedy and that's why I stopped collecting them.

I don't know if you would do it,but a star wars battle pack would be awesome .

Rico1176 wrote:I don't know if you would do it,but a star wars battle pack would be awesome .
Very awesome! I'd buy all the sets.

The all new Warrior series are up in the Halo sets part of the site. The theme is red!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
twilight9 wrote:Doesn't mean Mattel can't put in an application for the license. I feel Star Wars would work better in the hands of Mega. Anyway, on topic, I'd personally like to see more battlescapes produced. Ideally with packs of bricks for base building.
Yes but Leg* wouldn't allow it. Leg* doesn't even allow Mega to make anymore Marvel sets. Get a Leg* fig and get a Mega Construx/Blocks fig. You will see that Mega beats Leg*'s figs in every way. Leg* would lose thousands if not millions if they had competition in the Star Wars line. Leg* is greedy and that's why I stopped collecting them.

Except it's Disney's decision if Mega is granted a license for Star Wars, because Disney owns Star Wars, Leg.o doesn't.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Let's not get into l3g0's stupid rubbish no good customer service!

charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Let's not get into l3g0's stupid rubbish no good customer service!
I agree with @charliebucket. L3go is the worst. They overcharge their sets when we can get much better and bigger Construx sets for half the price. Enough with L3GO! Take a look at the new Warrior series in the Halo World part of this site.

Not saying I like one or the other more, but at least L3go makes sets unlike Mega CONSTRUX where they make 2 per wave and everything else is a halo 5 figure pack or something like that.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Dogewow wrote:I probably am the only one with this idea: Have on of those huge mini-figure sets but with marines or odsts, since the spartans are used too much. Or have several different ones, like one for marines, odsts, spartans, covenant, and whatever.
I see your point. They do make too many Spartans in the tribute packs. They need some marines and ODST Tribute packs.
Agreed. They need to make more marine and odst sets. Especially since there were only so many Spartans. If they aren't going to make many buildable sets than at least make different themed marines and odst. For example, jungle, desert, arctic especially in the sixteen figure packs. Since its the anniversary of Halo 3 make a Halo 3 marine sixteen figure pack with half unsc marines or odst and the other half covenant elites or brutes. I would buy multiples of this set for sure.

Pt605 wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Dogewow wrote:I probably am the only one with this idea: Have on of those huge mini-figure sets but with marines or odsts, since the spartans are used too much. Or have several different ones, like one for marines, odsts, spartans, covenant, and whatever.
I see your point. They do make too many Spartans in the tribute packs. They need some marines and ODST Tribute packs.
Agreed. They need to make more marine and odst sets. Especially since there were only so many Spartans. If they aren't going to make many buildable sets than at least make different themed marines and odst. For example, jungle, desert, arctic especially in the sixteen figure packs. Since its the anniversary of Halo 3 make a Halo 3 marine sixteen figure pack with half unsc marines or odst and the other half covenant elites or brutes. I would buy multiples of this set for sure.
Yes, this would give the Halo side a nice boost since they don't make very many ODST's.

Return to “Halo”