[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Which are your favorite types of figures? - Page 3 - Community

Which are your favorite types of figures?

Builds & Discussions
My favorite Call of Duty figure has to be the BO3 green and tan soldier from Wraith Attack. I got the set pretty much for him.

TimberWolf646 wrote:My favorite Call of Duty figure has to be the BO3 green and tan soldier from Wraith Attack. I got the set pretty much for him.
Yeah that soldier (Zarry in my comic) is awesome!

Ghost figs, advanced warfare figs and BO2 figs. Btw when will the advanced troopers set hit states.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:Ghost figs, advanced warfare figs and BO2 figs. Btw when will the advanced troopers set hit states.
I've found one of the advanced troops sets at Farmers... 2015 one not 2016...

Imagine MB does a weapon / equipment CoD set where you can put the cannabis symbols on your weapons and glasses like in the games haha

TimberWolf646 wrote:My favorite Call of Duty figure has to be the BO3 green and tan soldier from Wraith Attack. I got the set pretty much for him.
Yeah me too in fact that's my favorite type of figure!

mine has to be any Vietnam era figure

Definetely the vietnam and ww2 figures

Mine are the WW2 gen AWESOME Helps me build my Battlefield 1 and WW1 sets. Anyone else notice mega construx isn't uploading anything in figures and sets etc? They must be working on something SWEET!

Of course the modern military ones. Those are just the absolute best! To get a little bit more specific as well, the Arctic Modern Military Soldiers. They're just so freaking cool!!!

Return to “Call of Duty”