[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 132 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Deberían de sacar un set o alguna serie donde encontremos uno o más élites zealoat con camuflaje activo del covenat porque en realidad el covenat es quien más utiliza el camuflaje activo y con la super articulación se verían geniales.

ccbrowning5 wrote:On the topic of the first encounters of covies and UNSC: I think they should make the Iroquois and a Covenant cruiser. The first encounter of the covies was on the Iroquois. The Iroquois lost a few decks of the bottom hull in that battle whilst still destroying the covie cruiser. After the battle commander Keyes was promoted to Captain. (I think) The Iroquois should have 3 or 4 technicians and operators/ Commander Keyes/ and a few marines. If they make a covie cruiser it should come with a covenant general/ 3 elite minors/ 2 pilots/ and 4-8 grunts.
Wow! That sound so darn awesome, bro!

Heroes series six
Spartan Grant
Spartan EOD
Professor Anders
The banished elite commander
Captain Keyes
Sergeant Stacker halo 3

Warthog Resuply

All things in this set are halo 3 based
Includes a green (similar to the elephant) warthog with a troop transport attachment

Figures: Chips Dubbo x1 generic marine with halo wars face mark x1 generic marine seargent x1 masterchief x1 and a generic Odst with white highlights x1

Weapons: Rocket launcher x1 smg x1 shotgun x1 assault rifle x1 battle rifle x1

GreenSpartan082 wrote:Warthog Resuply All things in this set are halo 3 based Includes a green (similar to the elephant) warthog with a troop transport attachment Figures: Chips Dubbo x1 generic marine with halo wars face mark x1 generic marine seargent x1 masterchief x1 and a generic Odst with white highlights x1 Weapons: Rocket launcher x1 smg x1 shotgun x1 assault rifle x1 battle rifle x1
Sounds cool!

These are all great ideas! I'm not sure how a forge map kit would work. Maybe a battleground like setting for the base and then there are different kits to add to it? Like a covenant tower, a UNSC mini fort, IDK. However, I think that there should be a new Ultimate set and it should be a covenant base. The summit from Halo Wars would be especially good. For figures, there should be one spartan (maybe a named character, maybe not), a few marines, several elites and grunts for the covenant (maybe 6?) and 2 or 3 banished brutes. So there would be 3 entire factions, and a couple of named characters. There should a weapon for every character, and some extras for a covenant armory. The entire thing should be several levels, and be covered from all sides (no empty back wall). For access, the different floors should be removable (and VERY sturdy so they don't fall apart). The fortress should have turrets and (if it is the summit) maybe a working elevator system that could deliver figures up to the top. So yeah, that's about all I got so far. Keep posting everyone! Maybe one of our ideas will catch on!

Spartan-398 wrote:These are all great ideas! I'm not sure how a forge map kit would work. Maybe a battleground like setting for the base and then there are different kits to add to it? Like a covenant tower, a UNSC mini fort, IDK. However, I think that there should be a new Ultimate set and it should be a covenant base. The summit from Halo Wars would be especially good. For figures, there should be one spartan (maybe a named character, maybe not), a few marines, several elites and grunts for the covenant (maybe 6?) and 2 or 3 banished brutes. So there would be 3 entire factions, and a couple of named characters. There should a weapon for every character, and some extras for a covenant armory. The entire thing should be several levels, and be covered from all sides (no empty back wall). For access, the different floors should be removable (and VERY sturdy so they don't fall apart). The fortress should have turrets and (if it is the summit) maybe a working elevator system that could deliver figures up to the top. So yeah, that's about all I got so far. Keep posting everyone! Maybe one of our ideas will catch on!
That sounds nice as well!

Sounds good mate. I think these would be some good figures to include an articulated halo wars Arbiter in a set like this and many be a wounded forge with a knife plus those early honor guards.

ccbrowning5 wrote:On the topic of the first encounters of covies and UNSC: I think they should make the Iroquois and a Covenant cruiser. The first encounter of the covies was on the Iroquois. The Iroquois lost a few decks of the bottom hull in that battle whilst still destroying the covie cruiser. After the battle commander Keyes was promoted to Captain. (I think) The Iroquois should have 3 or 4 technicians and operators/ Commander Keyes/ and a few marines. If they make a covie cruiser it should come with a covenant general/ 3 elite minors/ 2 pilots/ and 4-8 grunts.
Don't take this personally but First Contact with the Covenant was on Harvest not in the Sigma Octanus system. Like the idea though!

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Don't take this personally but First Contact with the Covenant was on Harvest not in the Sigma Octanus system. Like the idea though!
I don't read many Halo books since they're so hard to find. I read, "The Fall of Reach" once and that was a couple of years ago. I am fluent with the Halo video game history very well though. (Definitely not a genius on the books) Thanks for the correction!

Return to “Halo”