[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 133 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
ccbrowning5 wrote:
TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:On the topic of the first encounters of covies and UNSC: I think they should make the Iroquois and a Covenant cruiser. The first encounter of the covies was on the Iroquois. The Iroquois lost a few decks of the bottom hull in that battle whilst still destroying the covie cruiser. After the battle commander Keyes was promoted to Captain. (I think) The Iroquois should have 3 or 4 technicians and operators/ Commander Keyes/ and a few marines. If they make a covie cruiser it should come with a covenant general/ 3 elite minors/ 2 pilots/ and 4-8 grunts.
Don't take this personally but First Contact with the Covenant was on Harvest not in the Sigma Octanus system. Like the idea though!
I don't read many Halo books since they're so hard to find. I read, "The Fall of Reach" once and that was a couple of years ago. I am fluent with the Halo video game history very well though. (Definitely not a genius on the books) Thanks for the correction!
I've never ever read a Halo book meself! I need to though!

Yeah the well worth the effort of finding but new blood may leave you a bit annoyed.

I wonder if 343 has plans for new Hayabusa armor.

twilight9 wrote:I wonder if 343 has plans for new Hayabusa armor.
That would be awesome!

charliebucket wrote:
That would be awesome!
Yes but that would decrease the value of the series 1 Hayubasa and the Hayubasas that came with the Pelican and Wraiths. I like the idea though.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
That would be awesome!
Yes but that would decrease the value of the series 1 Hayubasa and the Hayubasas that came with the Pelican and Wraiths. I like the idea though.
I kinda agree but for those (me) that missed out on the old figures it gives us a chance to get some!

How about an app where we can customize our own figures? For example, let's say you want a custom helljumper figure, then you can use said app to make that figure, plus you can include some weapons, a vehicle, etc.

ccbrowning5 wrote:On the topic of the first encounters of covies and UNSC: I think they should make the Iroquois and a Covenant cruiser. The first encounter of the covies was on the Iroquois. The Iroquois lost a few decks of the bottom hull in that battle whilst still destroying the covie cruiser. After the battle commander Keyes was promoted to Captain. (I think) The Iroquois should have 3 or 4 technicians and operators/ Commander Keyes/ and a few marines. If they make a covie cruiser it should come with a covenant general/ 3 elite minors/ 2 pilots/ and 4-8 grunts.
Um he's promoteed to captain the the book about silver/grey team. I believe it's called the Cole protacal. I'm not sure what the name of the ship is i just know how the hole thing went down.

HaloOD5Tguy wrote:How about an app where we can customize our own figures? For example, let's say you want a custom helljumper figure, then you can use said app to make that figure, plus you can include some weapons, a vehicle, etc.
Hmmmmm That sounds interesting...

HaloOD5Tguy wrote:How about an app where we can customize our own figures? For example, let's say you want a custom helljumper figure, then you can use said app to make that figure, plus you can include some weapons, a vehicle, etc.

Only if we get to buy them.

Return to “Halo”