[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Guardian Customizer - Community

Guardian Customizer

Builds & Discussions
When we will be able to purchase the Guardians created in the Customizer??

I'm wondering this as well.

You can actually make one? Every time I try to do it it keeps telling me to sign in. Every time I click on the sign in sign nothing happens. Signing in or out I am unable to do anything with the customizer.

Until the Mega Construx team fixes this glitch, you can click the create without sign in link, make sure you triple click on the class you want.
Note: You cannot save your guardian at this point

Thanks for the help. I hope they repair it soon, it will be nice to save one.

japanconstrux wrote:You can actually make one? Every time I try to do it it keeps telling me to sign in. Every time I click on the sign in sign nothing happens. Signing in or out I am unable to do anything with the customizer.
all I know is I was able to do it once. That's how I got my profile pic.

From the looks of your avatar you might have done it before the change, there is new Armour and weapons from the new sets

Hey. The customized works now for me. I just updated my avatar!! And there are new part. Amazing.

I would love to order the real fig that I created but... I don't think Mega will do that feature.

Really Hope That They Will Let You Purchase Them Someday! I Especially Think That They Should Do This For Halo!

Now that we have female Guardian figures, I'd love it if those were added to the customizer, too. Currently the base bodies and chest armor are all male, and it would be nice to see some female options, even if it's only for Hunters (so far). Those seem to be people's favorites anyhow.

Return to “Destiny”