[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your favorite MB Halo fig? - Page 8 - Community

What's your favorite MB Halo fig?

Builds & Discussions
charliebucket wrote:Still the 2015 chief!
Gauss hog, I mean!

CaryMega wrote:I love all of the Halo figures, but lately I think that my favourite has to be the Ur Didact. The level of detail, mixed with the colour palette and size makes him an awesome centrepiece to a diorama! It's also a bonus that he can actually hold Spartan 117 by the head!

That's awesome Cary! I honestly didn't know that the Didact figure could do that.

My favorite is that one sentinel(that I wish I had) that Mega hasn't even acknowledged again. I really wish Mega would either release more sentinels(it would be easy, it was a brick-built figure made of bricks they still produce), or I wish they would give us a dedicated new sentinel figure. I would easily buy a dozen of them.

CaryMega wrote:I love all of the Halo figures, but lately I think that my favourite has to be the Ur Didact. The level of detail, mixed with the colour palette and size makes him an awesome centrepiece to a diorama! It's also a bonus that he can actually hold Spartan 117 by the head!
I did not know that! That's kinda funny... Is that with all chief variants?

My favorite figures are Odst
Yes I have all the metallic ones apart from the gold and red extra all of alpha Nine and was lucky enough to get my personal multiplayer Odst in mega bloks form(the green Odst that comes with Dutch)

wait he can actually hold chief like that? I never really noticed. That's sweet.

Return to “Halo”