[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Help with trading figures - Community

Help with trading figures

Builds & Discussions
So, i hope i'm not breaking any forum rule here, i didn't see anything against asking for help and opinions so... this is the thing. I live in México, in a kinda "isolated" area, what i mean is i do get mega sets and figures, but sometimes they take a very very long time to arrive, and some sets don't arrive at all at certain stores. Speaking with a guy on facebook, he wants to trade me a DARE SERIES 4 for two figures. I have an incomplete set of OSIRIS TEAM, so he wants my LOCKE and TANAKA figures (no weapons, just the figures) for the SERIES 4 DARE. To me, it seems a little unbalanced on my end, but in my walmart i'm JUST getting the series 3 figures, so idk how long i'll have to wait for series 4 to arrive and this seems like an opportunity. But at the same time, 2 official figures for 1 seems like a bad deal. What do you guys think? do you think i should go for it? or wait till i get series 4 on my stores? Thanks a lot!

JLSantillan wrote:So, i hope i'm not breaking any forum rule here, i didn't see anything against asking for help and opinions so... this is the thing. I live in México, in a kinda "isolated" area, what i mean is i do get mega sets and figures, but sometimes they take a very very long time to arrive, and some sets don't arrive at all at certain stores. Speaking with a guy on facebook, he wants to trade me a DARE SERIES 4 for two figures. I have an incomplete set of OSIRIS TEAM, so he wants my LOCKE and TANAKA figures (no weapons, just the figures) for the SERIES 4 DARE. To me, it seems a little unbalanced on my end, but in my Walmart I'm JUST getting the series 3 figures, so idk how long i'll have to wait for series 4 to arrive and this seems like an opportunity. But at the same time, 2 official figures for 1 seems like a bad deal. What do you guys think? do you think i should go for it? or wait till i get series 4 on my stores? Thanks a lot!
If this were me I wouldn't do the trade. I live in the U.S and I had to pay 20$ just to get Osiris. Osiris comes with 4 figures which makes em' 5$ a piece. A Halo Hero cost 5$ where I live. I wouldn't give up 10$ for 5$. I think it's an unfair trade. I would wait for series 4 to come out near you and buy all the figs. I'm not even getting Series 4 up here in America yet. But you could make the trade if you want to. It all depends on what you want to do.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
JLSantillan wrote:So, i hope i'm not breaking any forum rule here, i didn't see anything against asking for help and opinions so... this is the thing. I live in México, in a kinda "isolated" area, what i mean is i do get mega sets and figures, but sometimes they take a very very long time to arrive, and some sets don't arrive at all at certain stores. Speaking with a guy on facebook, he wants to trade me a DARE SERIES 4 for two figures. I have an incomplete set of OSIRIS TEAM, so he wants my LOCKE and TANAKA figures (no weapons, just the figures) for the SERIES 4 DARE. To me, it seems a little unbalanced on my end, but in my Walmart I'm JUST getting the series 3 figures, so idk how long i'll have to wait for series 4 to arrive and this seems like an opportunity. But at the same time, 2 official figures for 1 seems like a bad deal. What do you guys think? do you think i should go for it? or wait till i get series 4 on my stores? Thanks a lot!
If this were me I wouldn't do the trade. I live in the U.S and I had to pay 20$ just to get Osiris. Osiris comes with 4 figures which makes em' 5$ a piece. A Halo Hero cost 5$ where I live. I wouldn't give up 10$ for 5$. I think it's an unfair trade. I would wait for series 4 to come out near you and buy all the figs. I'm not even getting Series 4 up here in America yet. But you could make the trade if you want to. It all depends on what you want to do.
That's what i was thinking, just doesn't seem right 2 named figures for one. Thanks for the input man. I'll give it some thought and see if i can get a better bargain.

No problem! Just doing what I can to help.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Agreed!

JLSantillan wrote:So, i hope i'm not breaking any forum rule here, i didn't see anything against asking for help and opinions so... this is the thing. I live in México, in a kinda "isolated" area, what i mean is i do get mega sets and figures, but sometimes they take a very very long time to arrive, and some sets don't arrive at all at certain stores. Speaking with a guy on facebook, he wants to trade me a DARE SERIES 4 for two figures. I have an incomplete set of OSIRIS TEAM, so he wants my LOCKE and TANAKA figures (no weapons, just the figures) for the SERIES 4 DARE. To me, it seems a little unbalanced on my end, but in my walmart i'm JUST getting the series 3 figures, so idk how long i'll have to wait for series 4 to arrive and this seems like an opportunity. But at the same time, 2 official figures for 1 seems like a bad deal. What do you guys think? do you think i should go for it? or wait till i get series 4 on my stores? Thanks a lot!

From this id say no. The figure he's offering isn't rare, nither are yours but that's besides the point. Each fig is of the same value so the deal is lopsided. If the fig he was offering was a bit more valuable id say go for it but as is series 4 is just coming out and I'm sure you will find someone who would sell it to you for less then thouse two figs anyway don't do it. Mabey if he throws in something else but as in is a nope.

Return to “Halo”