[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 12 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
I reckon... pillar of autumn!

I would also really like it if they did a Halo 5 Warzone theme. They could have the big circle base that is present in all if not most of the maps. Then they could add an Anti-Aircraft Wraith, Modified Needle Warthog, 8 Spartans with different decals, a few Promethean Warriors and Warden Eternal. That gives you a base, vehicles and some troops.

TimberWolf646 wrote:I would also really like it if they did a Halo 5 Warzone theme. They could have the big circle base that is present in all if not most of the maps. Then they could add an Anti-Aircraft Wraith, Modified Needle Warthog, 8 Spartans with different decals, a few Promethean Warriors and Warden Eternal. That gives you a base, vehicles and some troops.
That would be nice!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
TimberWolf646 wrote:
mwcarlson wrote:I am sooo sick of vehicles... Yes, FUD was great as was the Mammoth and the Scarab, but can't we please get an epic structure? I mean just one. The Firebase got bagged before release, but maybe the ONI Sword Base, a nice Firebase, or even a New Mombasa city-scape. How many vehicles do we have to get before collectors begin to realize that Halo takes place in a world that has to service and store all of those vehicles, and we need to see something to that end? I'd love to see a Signature Series finally devoted to a large structure myself.
I definitely agree. I have always wanted a base of operations, someplace to store all of my vehicles and gear. I haven't actually gotten a signature set before but if they made a structure or what I really hope they'll do, another halo 3 elephant, then I would get it. Because an elephant is basically a base with treads
I also agree. They should make a large structure with around the same amount of pieces as the mammoth and scarab. It would be a great army builder not to mention and INCREDIBLE BASE!!!

Yes a signature series elephant would be great. Exspecially if it were the halo 3 version. The original one they did is a base and a half as is. If it were a signature series it could be made to proper scale. Otherwise I'd really like a command base. As is I've purchased customs and built my own bases to make up for the lack thereof for sets.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
TimberWolf646 wrote: I definitely agree. I have always wanted a base of operations, someplace to store all of my vehicles and gear. I haven't actually gotten a signature set before but if they made a structure or what I really hope they'll do, another halo 3 elephant, then I would get it. Because an elephant is basically a base with treads
I also agree. They should make a large structure with around the same amount of pieces as the mammoth and scarab. It would be a great army builder not to mention and INCREDIBLE BASE!!!
Yes a signature series elephant would be great. Exspecially if it were the halo 3 version. The original one they did is a base and a half as is. If it were a signature series it could be made to proper scale. Otherwise I'd really like a command base. As is I've purchased customs and built my own bases to make up for the lack thereof for sets.
Oh yes please I would like an elephant! They have not done the "classic" design since 2011!

I've thought of a destiny signature set. I would like it if they made one of the drop ships, mainly, the Fallen Skiff. I would rather they do that drop ship because out of the three (Fallen, Hive, Cabal) I think the Fallen ship has the most character.
If they had to do a different one then I would choose the Cabal ship next.

TimberWolf646 wrote:I've thought of a destiny signature set. I would like it if they made one of the drop ships, mainly, the Fallen Skiff. I would rather they do that drop ship because out of the three (Fallen, Hive, Cabal) I think the Fallen ship has the most character. If they had to do a different one then I would choose the Cabal ship next.
Sounds nice!

TimberWolf646 wrote:I've thought of a destiny signature set. I would like it if they made one of the drop ships, mainly, the Fallen Skiff. I would rather they do that drop ship because out of the three (Fallen, Hive, Cabal) I think the Fallen ship has the most character. If they had to do a different one then I would choose the Cabal ship next.

would be a nice set but for a signature series i want a raid boss fight room. They could do make aksis and his boss room. Give us one of each type of gardian with all raid weapons and outbreak prime. Throw in a few shanks at least one captain with 3 diffrent cannons and at least one servitor.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
would be a nice set but for a signature series i want a raid boss fight room. They could do make aksis and his boss room. Give us one of each type of gardian with all raid weapons and outbreak prime. Throw in a few shanks at least one captain with 3 diffrent cannons and at least one servitor.
Hmm... I've never fought Aksis. Was he in an add-on or part of the original game? I guess that would be cool as well though. Maybe throw in some Dregs as well (since they haven't made any yet).

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sounds pretty cool!

Return to “Halo”