[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 3 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
Arcsylver wrote:So Far I have: 1. Warlock Samsara Armory 2. Hunter Starwinder Armory 3. Hunter Cryptid Armory 4. Fallen Walker (my Favorite so far) 5. Arcadia Jumpship 6. Cabal Interceptor 7. Atheon 8. Sparrow S-10V 9. Sparrow S-31V 10. Warlock Hezen Lords Armory 11. Titan Ruin Wings Armory I also have a spare Hunter from the Sparrow S-10V set I picked up as a loose figure to tinker with and a spare Green Shank from the same set. Still looking for the two SRL sparrow sets and the Hive Horde Attack set but haven't had any luck finding then at anything but scalper prices.
where do you live? I have them all in mass stock in my area. If you want to go through third party you can find spicy Bloks, he might be able to get them for you and he'd just charge you the cost of shipping and the set itself as he's chill. I'd offer to help but I've never shipped anything thats (technically) being sold. Woundn't want to mess that up.

Sadly I live in NZ and they haven't stocked them here yet... Still waiting for EBgames or Farmers to have them in stock... I really don't wanna pay ridonkulous prices for shipping from USA! :(

Admiral-Sabree wrote:where do you live? I have them all in mass stock in my area. If you want to go through third party you can find spicy Bloks, he might be able to get them for you and he'd just charge you the cost of shipping and the set itself as he's chill. I'd offer to help but I've never shipped anything thats (technically) being sold. Woundn't want to mess that up.

I live in Chicago. I have found the Hive set recently, but didn't have the cash on hand at the time to snag it. Still zero luck on those SRL sparrow sets unfortunately. No biggie really, just takes time to find them I suppose. I didn't finish out the 2016 lineup until last week after all. Besides, I still need to scrounge up a 4th Battlescape 1 to finish up my large diorama public event fallen walker setup as well. Waiting on the replacement parts from Mega to complete the ones I have at the moment.

I will get the hive set later this month or next month most likely depending on bills. Annoying part is needing to get second copies of all the armory sets as well to have examples of all the armor sets on display as well.....well that and no cloaks on those hunter sets....grrr. Mega really needs to fix that in future Hunter armory sets. Or offer some class item packs to go with the older armory sets.

Arcsylver wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:where do you live? I have them all in mass stock in my area. If you want to go through third party you can find spicy Bloks, he might be able to get them for you and he'd just charge you the cost of shipping and the set itself as he's chill. I'd offer to help but I've never shipped anything thats (technically) being sold. Woundn't want to mess that up.
I live in Chicago. I have found the Hive set recently, but didn't have the cash on hand at the time to snag it. Still zero luck on those SRL sparrow sets unfortunately. No biggie really, just takes time to find them I suppose. I didn't finish out the 2016 lineup until last week after all. Besides, I still need to scrounge up a 4th Battlescape 1 to finish up my large diorama public event fallen walker setup as well. Waiting on the replacement parts from Mega to complete the ones I have at the moment. I will get the hive set later this month or next month most likely depending on bills. Annoying part is needing to get second copies of all the armory sets as well to have examples of all the armor sets on display as well.....well that and no cloaks on those hunter sets....grrr. Mega really needs to fix that in future Hunter armory sets. Or offer some class item packs to go with the older armory sets.
Ya they are giving the hunter silicone caps. Cheaper and more affordable probably. For the armor packs just make some custom capes. I can not bring myself to get the hunter packs twice the first wave of non clock hunters is just ugh. Need a duplicate titan pack but I'm good with the others. Gotten some duplicate sparrows and used the bodies for the armors. Need to get enemys somehow.

Just picked up the two racing sparrow sets on ebay for a reasonable markup finally . Just need that hive set to have all released sets.

Still need those duplicate armory sets, especially since I see that they used unique molds for each class and the paint application on some won't work well with certain armors. Will probably pick up the ones with a grey base colored bory at least

My collection (to date) is complete!!!

Finally got the hive set this weekend to complete my collection of currently released sets.

Now the long wait for the next wave. (Gotta get that Cayde-6 and Zavala)

Guess I will focus on collecting all the Halo Heroes Series 1-4 till then

So far I have gotten:

Atheon
Fallen Tank
Cabal Gunship
Samsara Armory x2
Arcadia Jumpship

This line introduced me to MEGA and now I want more. Though it saddens me that distribution in my region feels very limited. It is hard to find a lot of these sets, particularly the Sparrows.

Arcsylver wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:17 am
My collection (to date) is complete!!! Finally got the hive set this weekend to complete my collection of currently released sets. Now the long wait for the next wave. (Gotta get that Cayde-6 and Zavala) Guess I will focus on collecting all the Halo Heroes Series 1-4 till then
still want ikora ray, where my smart alic warlock

Arcsylver wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:17 am
My collection (to date) is complete!!!

Finally got the hive set this weekend to complete my collection of currently released sets.

Now the long wait for the next wave. (Gotta get that Cayde-6 and Zavala)

Guess I will focus on collecting all the Halo Heroes Series 1-4 till then
o hay I forgot to ask did you get the convention exclusives?

anyone in the US amazon currently has the cabal bruiser set that comes with lord shaxx and the raze lighter, and the cabal Goliath tank that comes with Zavala

Return to “Destiny”