[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fall 2016 feedback - Page 3 - Community

Fall 2016 feedback

Builds & Discussions
I agree with the others who have stated that all hunters must come with a cloak. It is quite literally written into the game lore that the cloak is an integral part or a Hunter's persona.

All the sets are great, and yes the Arcadia Jumpship has a weak point in the design that renders it very fragile to handle. My personal one also has a terrible time keeping the custom engine front sections on. They fall off with the slightest pressure. This is due to only being held on with two studs in the front for each. That connection is very weak.

There needs to be most variety in enemies as well. In Destiny you rarely run into a single enemy type. Most fallen walker encounters, as an example, Have Fallen Captains, Fallen Vandals, Fallen Dregs, and Shanks as well as the Walker tank itself to contend with. we need these mid level baddies to make proper battle scenes.

Arcsylver wrote:I agree with the others who have stated that all hunters must come with a cloak. It is quite literally written into the game lore that the cloak is an integral part or a Hunter's persona. All the sets are great, and yes the Arcadia Jumpship has a weak point in the design that renders it very fragile to handle. My personal one also has a terrible time keeping the custom engine front sections on. They fall off with the slightest pressure. This is due to only being held on with two studs in the front for each. That connection is very weak. There needs to be most variety in enemies as well. In Destiny you rarely run into a single enemy type. Most fallen walker encounters, as an example, Have Fallen Captains, Fallen Vandals, Fallen Dregs, and Shanks as well as the Walker tank itself to contend with. we need these mid level baddies to make proper battle scenes.
I shall slowly heras everyone about the rate at which new molds can be brought in. It seems that per wabe we can expect one or two new enemy figure molds. Wave one we got shanks, harpies, and captains. 2 were buildable enemys. MI'd season reinforcements we got caball legionarys to phalanx to colossus (remove shield from phalanx, for leginare) we still need the plaindines but here. We also got thrall for hive. Wave 3 coming up we got vex goblins, and pysions. I feel we are getting a bunch of caball as they will be the main enemy is destiny 2 as the other leaker set that wasn't at toy fair also involves them.

Return to “Destiny”