[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 28 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I want to see more figs from BO2 we got the mercs.

I'd like to see the jackal from Infinite Warfare

First of all mega construx I absolutely love the heroes line! I really hope you continue it for a long time! Now as for heroes series 2 I really think you should make Jack Mitchell and Viktor Reznov for the two main characters in the series. Both are main characters that everyone loves and wants to be made into figures. Viktor Reznov could have a tan shirt and a blue coat like the ww2 officer has and a new head mold with a bandanna and a beard. He could also have an Ak47 gun mold. Jack Mitchell on the other hand could have a new detailed exo suit that's like a tan color from the AW campaign and an AW assault rifle. He could also have a new head mold with a beard and new long hair. Mega construx please please please let this happen because Jack Mitchell is my #1 favorite CoD character and I would absolutely love to have a figure of him!

Jman22 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:57 pm
First of all mega construx I absolutely love the heroes line! I really hope you continue it for a long time! Now as for heroes series 2 I really think you should make Jack Mitchell and Viktor Reznov for the two main characters in the series. Both are main characters that everyone loves and wants to be made into figures. Viktor Reznov could have a tan shirt and a blue coat like the ww2 officer has and a new head mold with a bandanna and a beard. He could also have an Ak47 gun mold. Jack Mitchell on the other hand could have a new detailed exo suit that's like a tan color from the AW campaign and an AW assault rifle. He could also have a new head mold with a beard and new long hair. Mega construx please please please let this happen because Jack Mitchell is my #1 favorite CoD character and I would absolutely love to have a figure of him!
you know what I just relised I want for heroes... GIVE US TA ZOMBIES HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although only seen in CoD 1, 2 and WaW, why not have some Russians?
they were another allied nation that fought in ww2, so why not make some?
you could give them trenchcoats, PPsH guns, and potatoes.
maybe a t-34?
I know that for some strange reason you wont make German soldiers, but if you did, an mg42 winter crew would look phenomenal, perhaps even a panzer II tank from CoD 2?
we would love some new Legends sets.

Yes!!! Legends sets would be amazing! Russians and Japs are on my must have list! I have now too many us soldiers and not a single person for them to nuke. And im not saying i dont want any of the jew killers but, theyre not number one on the want list right now...

I feel like we should have terrain plate sets like in halo so then I won't have to buy a bag of playground sand to take desert pictures. and these sets come with 4 figures both different ides EX: for ww2 2 germans and 2 americans these sets also would come with lots of weapons and accessories.

First off not related to COD sets but Zombies Chronicals is confirmed were getting a dlc 5 for BO3 with 8 remastered zombies maps. If there's a time for more zombies sets its now I tell ya.

Does anyone have a problem with the CoD game where you make your own character(s). No matter how much I shut down and restart my computer it doesn't work.

Fox117 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 5:30 pm
Does anyone have a problem with the CoD game where you make your own character(s). No matter how much I shut down and restart my computer it doesn't work.
Me too! I hope it's like the destiny customiser as I much prefer CoD over Destiny (Pls no h8)

Return to “Call of Duty”