[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What new vehicles do you want to see? - Page 5 - Community

What new vehicles do you want to see?

Builds & Discussions
I would also like to see fighter jets as a set.

A canvas truck, a spaceship from infinite warfare and a Light utility vehicle of some sort.

Black SUV and Secret Service Agents

A Lockheed AC-130 and a A-10 Warthog would be nice

Really want to see a legit little bird to ferry my special forces to and from missions. I would absolutely love to get a C130 Gunship however it would be huge and so expensive but I'd buy it a absolutely. I would really like to see a MLRS mulitple launch rocket system. Please make a stryker, a technical which Is a Toyota truck with a heavy machine gun mounted. A Blackhawk is needed badly and I think that some type of enemy mobile rocket launcher like a scud would be cool. Also I would love to see more ships.

Thw CoD line is so restrictive if we had a more generic line then they could do anything

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 am
Thw CoD line is so restrictive if we had a more generic line then they could do anything
*Battlefield anyone?*

Sorry I meant Genderfield but my point still stands.

Be really neat to see the Half Track brought back. Also, M3 Lee/Grant, Kubelwagen, and maybe some form of T-34 if we ever see Soviets in the CoD Line.

Return to “Call of Duty”