[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 24 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:I might have enough time today maybe...
You did it! Bullet proof jacket for the execution
Execution 101... Never let them wear bullet proof jackets...
pro tip 2 load weapons.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote: You did it! Bullet proof jacket for the execution
Execution 101... Never let them wear bullet proof jackets...
pro tip 2 load weapons.
Pro tip 3: always have a friend who is an ex spartan...

charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote: Execution 101... Never let them wear bullet proof jackets...
pro tip 2 load weapons.
pro tip 3 sounds useful. Pro tip 4 don't shoot teammates (don't be a caboose)

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote: pro tip 2 load weapons.

Hey chika *** bumb.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote: pro tip 2 load weapons.
Pro tip 5: don't shoot your teammate who has bullet proof armour and a chain gun!

Hey, ya'll I have learned to play "Everybody's nerves" on the comb so I will edit that into my I-movie project! It's comin along! Maybe next weekend sounds reasonable for a work of musical and theatrical art of this magnitude?

The weather was terrible the last few days in NZ which makes it hard to take photos as I need natural lighting so I may have to postpone the photoshoot for another day... Also I forgot to take 2 photos for the LoS a few days ago which means that I can't upload ANYTHING today... Sorry! I hate inconsistency!

charliebucket wrote:Hey, ya'll I have learned to play "Everybody's nerves" on the comb so I will edit that into my I-movie project! It's comin along! Maybe next weekend sounds reasonable for a work of musical and theatrical art of this magnitude?
Yaaayyyyy!

charliebucket wrote:The weather was terrible the last few days in NZ which makes it hard to take photos as I need natural lighting so I may have to postpone the photoshoot for another day... Also I forgot to take 2 photos for the LoS a few days ago which means that I can't upload ANYTHING today... Sorry! I hate inconsistency!
Awwwwwwww! Natural lighting is the best. I have tons of lights but it doesn't have the right color natural light gives you.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:The weather was terrible the last few days in NZ which makes it hard to take photos as I need natural lighting so I may have to postpone the photoshoot for another day... Also I forgot to take 2 photos for the LoS a few days ago which means that I can't upload ANYTHING today... Sorry! I hate inconsistency!
Awwwwwwww! Natural lighting is the best. I have tons of lights but it doesn't have the right color natural light gives you.
Agreed! All the lights in my house have a yellowish tint so they are not very good! So sadly what that means is I can't do as much content in the winter as I can in the summer! Which is not good I'll tell ya that!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”