[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Have you noticed the repeated figs recently? - Community

Have you noticed the repeated figs recently?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I was looking around found all my recent Zealots. I was taking a look at them closely and noticed the they were the same figs but repainted. They made the same Zealot armor just repainted for the Zealots in Foxtrot, Challenger, and Warrior series. After this I took a look at my marines. They made the same marine in the Alpha, Echo, and Warrior series. He is also in the new set coming out called UNSC Brute Skirmish. Every fig I listed is just a repaint of the exact same armor.

ccbrowning5 wrote:I was looking around found all my recent Zealots. I was taking a look at them closely and noticed the they were the same figs but repainted. They made the same Zealot armor just repainted for the Zealots in Foxtrot, Challenger, and Warrior series. After this I took a look at my marines. They made the same marine in the Alpha, Echo, and Warrior series. He is also in the new set coming out called UNSC Brute Skirmish. Every fig I listed is just a repaint of the exact same armor.
yep, this is how it's always been. They need to get there money's worth and popular figures sell better. Something I don't mind since I need more basic marines. Spartans I don't want all the same armors and colors though. And I want more rangers

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:I was looking around found all my recent Zealots. I was taking a look at them closely and noticed the they were the same figs but repainted. They made the same Zealot armor just repainted for the Zealots in Foxtrot, Challenger, and Warrior series. After this I took a look at my marines. They made the same marine in the Alpha, Echo, and Warrior series. He is also in the new set coming out called UNSC Brute Skirmish. Every fig I listed is just a repaint of the exact same armor.
yep, this is how it's always been. They need to get there money's worth and popular figures sell better. Something I don't mind since I need more basic marines. Spartans I don't want all the same armors and colors though. And I want more rangers
I want more elite rangers too...

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”