[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo Blue Team - Community

Halo Blue Team

Builds & Discussions
Does anyone know when the Mega Construx "Halo Blue Team" will be released in the US? I can't any info on them at all other than in the shop and even then it says not available in your country. Please & thank you.

It's in Mexico so hopefully it should be soon check spicy bloks

One day cheif will be available so I can get a FUD repaint on him.

That would be awsome I would buy 2 blue teams just to do that! Great idea

Mega can you please tell us what's going on with blue team because some collectors are getting really disappointed (me included) that they can't find blue team and I think most people won't be able to go to Mexico to find it :(

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:42 am
Mega can you please tell us what's going on with blue team because some collectors are getting really disappointed (me included) that they can't find blue team and I think most people won't be able to go to Mexico to find it :(
same with the advanced warrior pack

Hi I have a blue team for sale in canada message me if interested brand new still in the box sealed you can email me at abk0336@hotmail or leave me a post if interested! Serious inquiries only!

abhk0336 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:16 pm
Hi I have a blue team for sale in canada message me if interested brand new still in the box sealed
We don't have a PM like the SpartanBlocks sight.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:23 am
abhk0336 wrote:
Hi I have a blue team for sale in canada message me if interested brand new still in the box sealed
Would you be interested?

abhk0336 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:39 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:23 am
abhk0336 wrote:
Would you be interested?
Na, I got $70 USD in cash that I got for my birthday and am not real eager to spend. If I do get it then I'll just wait. I also have to buy stuff for my career...

Return to “Halo”