[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Which are Your Favourite Halo Factions? - Page 3 - Community

Which are Your Favourite Halo Factions?

Builds & Discussions

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:08 pm
Hmmm I think it would be a bit tricky to make them but I hope mega does try and release more flood based sets like flood fireteams and maybe new flood drop pods.
it must be done, if there is a big enough market it will happen. at least most collectors ive talked to on SP and here want more flood.

Admiral-Sabree wrote: [quote=GreenSpartan082 post_id=24948 time=<a href="tel:1492470493">1492470493</a> user_id=2334] Hmmm I think it would be a bit tricky to make them but I hope mega does try and release more flood based sets like flood fireteams and maybe new flood drop pods.
it must be done, if there is a big enough market it will happen. at least most collectors ive talked to on SP and here want more flood.
[/quote]
Yeah there would be a big enough market definitely so hopefully mega do a line for halo 3 15 years line apart from the new warthog etc like maybe a crashed pelican with a few marines vs a hoard of new articulated flood and pure forms.(should probably put this in the set suggestions but whatever.)

Man this is tough, well I'll say the Precursors. But if this has to be Mega made factions only then I choose The Swords of Sanghelios. Speaking of which, well I'll seem like a real oddball but, why haven't we seen any sets focused around the Forerunners and the Precursors? I mean they are a tremendously huge part of the Halo story and I personally think we should have some sets focused on just them. Well this went from an answer to a lecture, oh well my answer is Swords of Sanghelios.

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:52 am
Flood
Yessssss yessssssssssssssssss

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:50 pm
Man this is tough, well I'll say the Precursors. But if this has to be Mega made factions only then I choose The Swords of Sanghelios. Speaking of which, well I'll seem like a real oddball but, why haven't we seen any sets focused around the Forerunners and the Precursors? I mean they are a tremendously huge part of the Halo story and I personally think we should have some sets focused on just them. Well this went from an answer to a lecture, oh well my answer is Swords of Sanghelios.
I agree, the only real set built around forerunner stuff is the battlescapes 3. Otherwise it's a add on a terrain pieace.

I always really liked the covenant.

I'm gonna stick with the Halo 5 Multiplayer Spartans (as that is considered a canon element). Really just love the variety.

Gotta love the Banished Floodforms

Return to “Halo”