[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo Heroes Series 4 sightings - Community

Halo Heroes Series 4 sightings

Builds & Discussions
anyone out there finding the new Heroes figures in stores and not via scalpers?

I found the Spartan Wetwork figure at the Loop Target in Chicago, IL this week and hd to snag is .Just one problem. Got home and checked the receipt to find they charged me $19.99 for a single figure!!!! Apparently it rang up under the Fireteam Osiris instead of the new series 4 . was the only figure in the store too, squirreled behind all the other mega blocks sets on the shelf. There was also an entire shelf display of series 3 figures.

That's a big mistake hope you got a refund. But most of em have probably been picked up by eBay resellers like series 3 in Australia:(

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:35 pm
That's a big mistake hope you got a refund. But most of em have probably been picked up by eBay resellers like series 3 in Australia:(
ya that's a huge problem. found a brand new s4 in my Walmart, the fig configuration was odd, there was 5 decimouses yet only 2 cutters and Arguses in the box. 5 Hoyas 4 dares and 3 Wetwork. snagged myself a cutter and dare. any chance to get a ai and female head mold ill take

The Walmarts here in eastern Washington are stocked pretty well with series 4 and series 3. I haven't seen any series 4 at Target.

I found series 4 at a walmart and it had all of em' but Cutter and the Wetworks. I snagged the aArgus only to find out he had a defective hand. If you don't know what I'm talking about then check the thread in the, "Ask Mega Bloks" section.

Return to “Halo”