[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What is your most recent set? - Page 2 - Community

What is your most recent set?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
ShockDrJ wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
ShockDrJ wrote:Still working on my gifts from Christmas, just finished the desert colored HUMVEE. COD Light Armor Firebase Next up is a Halo UNSC Kodiak Siege Cannon.
That sound like a lot of 'Bloks!
Yeah I killed at the holiday. Also finished 4 other sets,Halo Police Cruiser Standoff, COD Atlas Mobile Turret, COD CLAW Assault, and Destiny Sparrow S-31V. Sets still waiting for build are COD Ghosts Tactical Helicopter, TM Prisoner Transport Attack. Also waiting for my son to have time from school and scouts to help with Halo Smuggler Intercept and Halo NMPD Pelican Air Base we got as shared gifts.
That's crazy, man! WOW!

Man, the pelican airbase took me awhile to finish.

Most recent 3, I think fireteam stingray, kodiak siege cannon, pelican gunship.
All are worth buying,
Stingray for figs and that sexy turret,
Kodiak just because it's awsome
And the pelican same as the kodiak.
Downsides are malformed and broken pieaces for each. Also the not palmer figure from the pelican has a hideous head mold.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:Most recent 3, I think fireteam stingray, kodiak siege cannon, pelican gunship. All are worth buying, Stingray for figs and that sexy turret, Kodiak just because it's awsome And the pelican same as the kodiak. Downsides are malformed and broken pieaces for each. Also the not palmer figure from the pelican has a hideous head mold.
Yeah... That old Palmer was UGLY!

Just got the Sarah Palmer figure and I have a complete in box Warthog Resistance set coming as well as a couple ebay hauls that include a Battlescape I with all figures except the active camo one and misc other bits. Busy week on ebay

My most recent set, used, is the Probuilder Leopard tank. Before that it was the six CoD Heroes figures if they count. If not, well, looks like the Assault Drone and the Jungle Paratrooper sets.

Most recently , I have acquired the Hive Horde Attack, Romeo (ODST), Spartan Demarco, Spartan Wetwork common Marine blind pack figure, Fireteam Stingray, and an old loose Gremlin vehicle set.

Busy week. Still have Seargent Forge, Spartan Vale, and a Second Warthog Resistence inbound.

I just received an entire new gold ODST from Mattel, I snagged the Kodiak for free off the Mattel Shop, and I bought the ODST Customizer pack, along with the mosst recent Elite Customizer pack. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:42 am
I just received an entire new gold ODST from Mattel, I snagged the Kodiak for free off the Mattel Shop, and I bought the ODST Customizer pack, along with the mosst recent Elite Customizer pack. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me.
lol, palmer for me

I got an ATLAS mobile turret and the Strike Fighter for $70 NZD... But that was last week...

Return to “General discussion”