[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Question about Battlescape and UNSC Firebase - Community

Question about Battlescape and UNSC Firebase

Builds & Discussions
I was hoping some of you guru's out there to andwer a question before I commit to dropping the cash on 2 firebase sets.

Will the UNSC Firebase fit within the circle created by combining 4 firebases?

I have an idea for a diorama I want to try if this works.

Arcsylver wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:59 am
I was hoping some of you guru's out there to answer a question before I commit to dropping the cash on 2 firebase sets. Will the UNSC Firebase fit within the circle created by combining 4 firebase? I have an idea for a diorama I want to try if this works.
what do you mean. If you combine 4 firebase sets and put them in a square? then with another in-between them? honestly i don't know the answer to that question. i have 7 firebase sets but 5 are a custom base with 3 being walls the other ones are part of another base / freestanding. i have no idea. I think i can do some measurements to the length of one firebase and get the numbers for what they wold be if 4 were placed in a square ant then see if the measurements would add up or not for you. Im at school so i cant get back to you till around 10 or elevnish tonight

Basically, What I was thinking is to do the square configuration without the entrance section, just the 4 corners connected in a square. The Battlescape has a flat area that when you combine 4 of them correctly forms a roughly circular or maybe more a rounded square area that looks like it might actually be able to fit a Firebase set up in the square setup. If so it would make for some interesting possibilities for dioramas.

Arcsylver wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:39 pm
Basically, What I was thinking is to do the square configuration without the entrance section, just the 4 corners connected in a square. The Battlescape has a flat area that when you combine 4 of them correctly forms a roughly circular or maybe more a rounded square area that looks like it might actually be able to fit a Firebase set up in the square setup. If so it would make for some interesting possibilities for dioramas.
oooooo I see. I have 3 battlescapes. this is a easy test. take one corner and see how it fits in the spot. If it fits well then you can assume the others will as well. ive never seen anyone come up with this idea cool

Arcsylver wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:39 pm
oooooo I see. I have 3 battlescapes. this is a easy test. take one corner and see how it fits in the spot. If it fits well then you can assume the others will as well. ive never seen anyone come up with this idea cool. so I tested it with one of my extra corner plates there would be more then enough room to get a 4 corner firebase set up on the spot where the battlescape,s connect

i really hope it works because I think I can also adapt the firebase to simulate "The Wall" from The Destiny Cosmodrome to some extent, Now that my galleries are sorted I have my 4 battles cape Diorama gallery up so you can see the configuration in Question.

I realized I had 2 of the terrain plates like the ones used for the corners from the warthog resistence sets I have and they fit with plenty of room to spare so looks like this project is a go.

Now to round up the parts.....

Can't wait to see the results

nice event scene. will be cool to see how the wall looks

It will be a while before I can really get to work on this concept. I have to round up at least two of the Firebase kits. I ordered one on Ebay minus the figures and have a few in my watchlist for when I can afford them.

Return to “Halo”