[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Destiny 2 Premiere - Community

Destiny 2 Premiere

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
Did any of you guys get a chance to see the Destiny 2 Gameplay Premiere?

If you did, what were your favorite moments from it and what are you most excited about?

I did! Some of my favorite moments were things like the new cinematics, all the new changes, grenade launchers, miniguns, the new clan system as well as the guided missions concept. not so sure changing pop to 4v4 was so smart though. Jury is still out on the new subclasses etc.

CaryMega wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 4:28 pm

If you did, what were your favorite moments from it and what are you most excited about?
all of it I love the depth that the vanguard are finally going to get. Ikora and Zavala needed so much love and never got it. now they are getting the love and the worlds the maps the openings. the guns and supers. it all looks like its going to be so much fun. I cant wait for the game launch. I also cant wait for the story it looks like Bungie has listened to well everyone since the day of destiny's launch and have included a deep rich stylistic story to accompany us along our journey to take back the traveler and the city. it looked epic. it felt epic. also cant wait to see how they improve the pvp this time around I'm my hopes are high that they deliver a good balanced pvp (nothing like the cheese meta fest that destiny 1 has) only time will tell though.

Now important question for you carry... Are we going to get Ikora ray as a figure. you have teased us Cadye-6 and Savala is so close to being out with the cabal tank we can almost taste him, meanwile rumors are that a hanger set will have shaxx but ive yet to see anything about Ikora. I want me sassy warlock :)

Community Team
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 2:57 am
CaryMega wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 4:28 pm

all of it I love the depth that the vanguard are finally going to get. Ikora and Zavala needed so much love and never got it. now they are getting the love and the worlds the maps the openings. the guns and supers. it all looks like its going to be so much fun. I cant wait for the game launch. I also cant wait for the story it looks like Bungie has listened to well everyone since the day of destiny's launch and have included a deep rich stylistic story to accompany us along our journey to take back the traveler and the city. it looked epic. it felt epic. also cant wait to see how they improve the pvp this time around I'm my hopes are high that they deliver a good balanced pvp (nothing like the cheese meta fest that destiny 1 has) only time will tell though.

Now important question for you carry... Are we going to get Ikora ray as a figure. you have teased us Cadye-6 and Savala is so close to being out with the cabal tank we can almost taste him, meanwile rumors are that a hanger set will have shaxx but ive yet to see anything about Ikora. I want me sassy warlock :)
Well we can't give too much away, but stay tuned because we do have some cool new stuff on the way! :D

Isn't Cadye-6 in a cabal ship set

Spartan-092 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 10:56 am
Isn't Cadye-6 in a cabal ship set
yep

Return to “Destiny”