[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo Heroes Style stands - Community

Halo Heroes Style stands

Builds & Discussions
Does anyone know of any sets that have similar blocks to the ones used in the Heroes series for stands?

I am collecting up the various fireteams like Noble and Red teams and would like to put them on Heroes Style bases instead of the generic bases that come with figures.

Hmmm sounds like a good idea. I think the battle scape 3 came with some of the metallic sorta gray one, the brute prowler with the orange spartan came with one but there all the ones I can recall of the top of my head

I had a look there are also some in countdown 2 (green) , the seprha not sure how many (purple) and the first green halo 4 warthog with the forrenor building (same colour as the battlescape ones)

I don't know about other lines salas I only collect the halo line and sometimes other ones if there cool. Hope I've helped somehow. (Sorry for 3 seperate posts)

Thanks! That helps a lot! I think I have two of those warthog sets if uou mean the warthog resistance set will go digging after work and see

EDIT: yeah you could say there are a few in that warthog set. I have 17 of them from two sets... must have had an extra someplace.

Arcsylver wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 10:44 am
Thanks! That helps a lot! I think I have two of those warthog sets if uou mean the warthog resistance set will go digging after work and see

EDIT: yeah you could say there are a few in that warthog set. I have 17 of them from two sets... must have had an extra someplace.
lol ya the structure has 8 each. later I'm going to combine the battlescape 3 and it to see what the super structure looks like in person.

The set that came with the cards of the figures also has alot of them. I can't recall the name.

Cuzz35 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:21 am
The set that came with the cards of the figures also has alot of them. I can't recall the name.
it was a 10th anniversary but that set cost a few bucks.

Return to “Halo”