[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 11 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
What I would love to see is sets based on story missions like the black garden or regicide. They can come with the bosses and adds. I need more adds.

I think Mega needs to revisit the Battlescape concept with a Battlescape for each of the Destiny Planets.

1. Earth:Cosmodrome, Could come with a buildable wrecked tank or perhaps some cargo containers and simple buildings
Would also come with Some Fallen and Hive basic troops

2. Mars: Come with simple Cabal Base section and a set of Cabal Figures from one of the Cabal groups and also Some Vex

3. Venus: Set with some Vex architecture as well as some of the ruins. Come with Fallen and Vex troops

These could be augmented with small terrain packs with things like Derelict vehicles/Buildings/foliage/terrain to allow builders to customize and evolve scenes for stop motion and pictures

I also agree that we need some strike bosses as well. These would be perfect for the battles cape idea , have the base plate with the boss fight "room" , Boss, Adds, and perhaps a 3 man fire team of guardians

we also need more ships. At least one from each Faction, Iron Banner, an easy one would be the current Rise of Iron ship, it is just the arcadia jump ship in a different color scheme with the iron lords emblems embossed on it, that could be done with a paint appliqué. Perhaps the raid ships,

Some SRL set would also be fun. Have A sparrow and perhaps some small track markers , and of course a gate or two. collect them all and have yourself a full SRL race

So since we will eventually get cadye, we know we get zavala and are pritty sure we will get shaxx k have to ask for a ikora.

I have an Idea Destiny Hero series.A warlock,Titan,Hunter,the Warlock commander,the Titan commander and Warlock commander.

How about this:

Three new armory sets. One Titan, One Hunter, One Warlock.

Each comes with three Exotic Armor pieces, Three Exotic Weapons and both Male and Female Torsos.

Suggestions for Exotics:

Titan: Armamentarium, Peregrin Greaves, (can't think of anything else easily adaptable to the Mega Style)

Hunter: Bones of Eao . Lucky Raspberry, Celestial Nighthawk, Graviton Forfiet

Warlock: The Ram, Etc. (can't think of any other heavily used Warlock ones that would work with mega)

Weapons: Icebreaker, Last Word, Mida Multitool, Suros Regime, Kvostov, Thorn, Bad Juju, Red Death, Patience and Time Thunderlord, Nova Mortis, Abbadon, Nemesis Star, Dragon's Breath, Super Good Advice, Truth, Black Spindle, Hereafter, No Land Beyond, The Chaperone, Universal Remote, Lord of Wolves, Dark Drinker, Raze Lighter, Bolt Caster, Zhalo Supercell, Monte Carlo, Hard Light, First Curse,

Also, I think that each should come with the Class Specific weapons:

Titan: Fabian Strategy Exotic Auto Rifle and Immobius Shotgun

Warlock: Tlaloc Exotic Scout Rifle and Susanoo Fusion Rifle

Hunter: Ace of Spades exotic Hand Canon and Stillpiercer Sniper Rifle

Also I think we should have event specific Armory Sets Like Iron Banner, Trials of Osiris, The Various Raids, etc.

I think we should have a "rookie" set. One of each class with the starter armor for each as well as the Kvostov auto rifle, the newbie Sniper, shotgun, fusion rifle etc. and each should come with the generic white ghost and the basic starter sparrow. we already have the Arcadia Class Jump ship to go with them.

And one more ship to add to the mix, The Rise of Iron ship from the book, it is a recolor of the Arcadia class jump ship in a gold coloration with the Iron Lords logo, could be done simply with a color change and some printing on certain parts and would be epic. include with it a figure in the iron lord armor with ornament for added effect and include the ghost from the book as well. Or include all three classes in the iron lord Armor. Also comes with the Young Wolf's Howl Exotic Sword.

Arcsylver wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:26 pm
How about this:

Three new armory sets. One Titan, One Hunter, One Warlock.

Each comes with three Exotic Armor pieces, Three Exotic Weapons and both Male and Female Torsos.

Suggestions for Exotics:

Titan: Armamentarium, Peregrin Greaves, (can't think of anything else easily adaptable to the Mega Style)

Hunter: Bones of Eao . Lucky Raspberry, Celestial Nighthawk, Graviton Forfiet

Warlock: The Ram, Etc. (can't think of any other heavily used Warlock ones that would work with mega)

Weapons: Icebreaker, Last Word, Mida Multitool, Suros Regime, Kvostov, Thorn, Bad Juju, Red Death, Patience and Time Thunderlord, Nova Mortis, Abbadon, Nemesis Star, Dragon's Breath, Super Good Advice, Truth, Black Spindle, Hereafter, No Land Beyond, The Chaperone, Universal Remote, Lord of Wolves, Dark Drinker, Raze Lighter, Bolt Caster, Halo Supercell, Monte Carlo, Hard Light, First Curse,

Also, I think that each should come with the Class Specific weapons:

Titan: Fabian Strategy Exotic Auto Rifle and Immobius Shotgun

Warlock: Tlaloc Exotic Scout Rifle and Susanoo Fusion Rifle

Hunter: Ace of Spades exotic Hand Canon and Stillpiercer Sniper Rifle

Also I think we should have event specific Armory Sets Like Iron Banner, Trials of Osiris, The Various Raids, etc.

I think we should have a "rookie" set. One of each class with the starter armor for each as well as the Kvostov auto rifle, the newbie Sniper, shotgun, fusion rifle etc. and each should come with the generic white ghost and the basic starter sparrow. we already have the Arcadia Class Jump ship to go with them.

And one more ship to add to the mix, The Rise of Iron ship from the book, it is a recolor of the Arcadia class jump ship in a gold coloration with the Iron Lords logo, could be done simply with a color change and some printing on certain parts and would be epic. include with it a figure in the iron lord armor with ornament for added effect and include the ghost from the book as well. Or include all three classes in the iron lord Armor. Also comes with the Young Wolf's Howl Exotic Sword.
Good idea, I'm a big Destiny fan my self and you put Halo and I knew you meant Zhalo.

I agree with who ever had the idea with mystery packs. I can also add that the stand (block) should be the emblem.

I'm sure it's been said by now, but we also need story bosses (Skolas, Oryx, Ghaul)

RichardT1977 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:01 pm
I'm sure it's been said by now, but we also need story bosses (Skolas, Oryx, Ghaul)
I think ghaul is possible

How about the bond brothers? They could share the same body format as the cabal gladiator?

Return to “Destiny”