[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 147 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 7:02 pm
Heroes series 7
Halo 5 cortana
Tarterous
Ratas Vadam (shipmaster halo 2/3)
Captain Keys
Halo CE MasterChief
Generic Halo 3 EOD details and maybe a halo 3 emblem
Thanks for the suggestion. Those are all great characters!

Set ideas and a contest idea below
Things I would like to see:
1) Another section of the Firebase like a garage that can store a scorpion, a few warthogs, perhaps a wolverine, and some mongooses. And perhaps the top story is a troop barracks outfitted with weapon storages, bunk beds, and all the necessary stuff a barracks need.
2) Make the final section of the Firebase a commander center, so when paired with the garage/barracks and the front gate we can make a very nice base.
3) A new and improved Hawk! I would love to see a new hawk to the lineup as the last one is from ages ago.
4) A revamped Troop warthog
5) A signature series set based on Sword base. This would come with the garage and the set should have the ability to open up in half to reveal the interior with the stairs and bridges, and commander center and all the most important rooms from Sword Base. This set should come with crazy amount of figures (like the Competitor death star that has 19 or something like that) Comes with Noble Team, 15 marines, 3 ODSTS, 5 Elites, 10 jackals, 50 grunts, 8 brutes.... Ok thats probably to many figures but you get the point. It would also probably come with a gauss hog (in the garage) and maybe a couple ghosts and a wraith. That would a truly glorious set.
6) A Signature series set based on the Anchor 9 Space station, comes with two sabres and landing bays in the space station for them, perhaps a few seraphs
7) And how can we forget a covanent cruiser signature series set or a set based on the carrier.
8)And Signature series set with the UNSC Infinity. Comes with 1 of the main spartan fireteams, Sarah Palmer, Lasky, Dr. Halsey, and some navy men, and a few technicians.

This is the contest idea.
So twice a year there is a contest. Works as follows: to gain entry you most 1) In the month of May if you buy of $30 worth of Mega Contrux toys (can be any combination and give a proof of purchase in your entry), 2) visit lets say 20 different pages on the website, 3) contribute 3 forum posts, and 4) maybe review 1 of the sets you bought and that will be how you get an entry into the contest. Make like a contest page that has the steps and it's like a quest to finish them all in the month you have. Then sometime in June, maybe around the 10-ish, 5 winners are randomly selected.
1) Receives $500
2) Receives $400
3) Receives $300
4) Receives $200
5) Receives $100
The prizes then can be used to select any mega contruxs/bloks sets of the website based on original MSRP (even if the set is from 2011 or something) totaling the winnings. So you could select the Forward Unto Dawn, Kodiak Seige Cannon, and Flood Seige but they would only take the MSRP off from your allotted winning money etc (And you would have say 1 year to spend it if not the rest is forfeited). The contest is then repeated in November (for entry) and in December another set of winners are selected. I think this would be an amazingly fun contest!

What do you guys think of it?

Sounds good. Mega if you do this pick me please! So I can get some new sets please.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 5:54 pm
Sounds good. Mega if you do this pick me please! So I can get some new sets please.
They give out money to get it back again, ironic LOL!

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 6:38 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
If 20,000 people enter at $30 bucks each that would be $600,000 the company earns and I think they can totally give out the prize money :D

And it would be a random generator, so all the names are entered and randomly selected.

ArodIII wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 10:41 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
If 20,000 people enter at $30 bucks each that would be $600,000 the company earns and I think they can totally give out the prize money :D

And it would be a random generator, so all the names are entered and randomly selected.
Sounds like a plan! Now how do we get this idea published...

My idea for halo heroes series 6 (or 7 or whatever):
1. Warden Eternal figure (make bigger than didact, raise price to about $9-$12 due to exclusiveness and value)
2. Tartarus figure (with fists of rukt or something else)
3. Halo 2/3 style elite (with painted plasma rifle or something new)
4. Brute honor guard (generally same thing as elite honor guard, but specially fit for the brute models(please make brutes look bigger they look too tiny!!!))
5. Prophet of mercy (with flood infection form or maybe an activation index!!!)
6. Knight commander (halo 4 paint job, comes with painted incineration cannon)

So, this series would be sort of a "villians/aliens" theme consisting of enemies from Halo 2 and Halo 5. Having a nice warden figure would be great to display with the blue team set as well as the fireteam Osiris set, and the halo 2 enemies would also serve as nostalgia fodder for the loyal fans of both Mega Construx, as well as halo. If anybody agrees or has any other suggestions, you know what to do.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 5:25 pm
ArodIII wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 10:41 am

Sounds like a plan! Now how do we get this idea published...
I hope someone at mega sees the whole contest idea, I think it would be super fun :D

Spectre Series:
All figures have a black theme.
Odst: black with silver highlights
Spartan Scout: Black with silver visor
Black/ Silver Jackal (halo 3) with articulation
Black banished brute with war paint (white)
Halo 1 marine (dark gray and brown like Ce new moulds)
Fotus: Black/gray silver visor
Halo 3 elite (Black and gray)

Whoops forgot the last 1
Black translucent cqb or eod

Return to “Halo”