[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fireteam Stingray....Shoulder Emblems...or lack thereof - Community

Fireteam Stingray....Shoulder Emblems...or lack thereof

Builds & Discussions
Was just wondering why it is that there is a fire team Stingray.... who do NOT have shoulder emblems matching the flag they come with yet there is a 5th member of fire team Stingray who comes with the Wraith Ambush set that DOES have the emblem. Any ideas?

Anyone know of any other such setups out there. I know that the Spartans that come with the New Warthog have the Wasp emblem to match the Vehicle. Can't think of any other off the top of my head though. Just seems like a bit of an oversight to me is all.

Arcsylver wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 1:16 pm
Was just wondering why it is that there is a fire team Stingray.... who do NOT have shoulder emblems matching the flag they come with yet there is a 5th member of fire team Stingray who comes with the Wraith Ambush set that DOES have the emblem. Any ideas?

Anyone know of any other such setups out there. I know that the Spartans that come with the New Warthog have the Wasp emblem to match the Vehicle. Can't think of any other off the top of my head though. Just seems like a bit of an oversight to me is all.
the time the set was released. they didn't do shoulder printing at the time of the fireteam logos. that's just how it was.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:43 am
the time the set was released. they didn't do shoulder printing at the time of the fireteam logos. that's just how it was.
Indeed. Shadow and the Swords are the first fireteam sets to have shoulder emblems instead of flags.

It may be like these are actual working Fireteams but the ones before where in war games so flags would have been better

I don't know my other post was a theory. But as Sabree said it was when they were released

Return to “Halo”