[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Favorite call of duty game - Community

Favorite call of duty game

Builds & Discussions
What is your favorite call of duty game mine is world at war.

BOP franchise black ops 2 for Multiplayer BO3 for zombies and its hard to understand gem of a campaign. (Yes the Ai are dumb but its like BO1's story except you have to figure out the plot twist yourself)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. I played it on release and was blown away. I had just gotten out of the Army, and the level of detail and realism - for the time - was amazing. After that, probably Black Ops and the flashback sequences of Black Ops 2.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 4:33 pm
Have to go with AW
Advanced Warfare? That's cool. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 7:05 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Have to go with AW
Yeah, I loved the campaign. It had so many twists and turns in I couldn't figure out the next move. What really made AW my favorite game is when Cormack bled out in the back of that truck. He was an inspiration and the spark that defended the world from Atlas. He gave his life to a cause that had hardly any chance of succeeding. I think the weapons were very cool and the armor types were amazing. I completed the campaign on every level except for recruit. I figured that difficulty was way too easy.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 5:30 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 7:05 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Have to go with AW
Yeah, I loved the campaign. It had so many twists and turns in I couldn't figure out the next move. What really made AW my favorite game is when Cormack bled out in the back of that truck. He was an inspiration and the spark that defended the world from Atlas. He gave his life to a cause that had hardly any chance of succeeding. I think the weapons were very cool and the armor types were amazing. I completed the campaign on every level except for recruit. I figured that difficulty was way too easy.
Yes fun stuff. ATLAS HAHA! Not to be confused with my ATLAS.

Community Team
Going to have to go with Modern Warfare 2. It was the first one I really played and I had so much fun. It was out at around the same time Halo 3 was at its peak.

Those were the days!

Modern Warfare 2. I love it so much that I decided to beat it again... On veteran (loose end mission on veteran almost cause me my controller due to anger lol).

Return to “Call of Duty”