[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CoD or HALO? - Community

CoD or HALO?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Let's end the forever argument! What's your favourite game or MEGA BLOKS/CONSTRUX theme? I like the HALO games better but I think CoD do better sets.

If it's a question of which game, the win easily goes to Halo in my book.

When it comes to sets, however, both designs have their merits, so I'd say they're on par in that regard.

Destiny! Seriously between the two choices given I much prefer Halo over CoD. As far ad the sets go. Can't compare them equally since one is a pseudo realistic military theme and the other is a totally ficticious space marine/super soldier theme. I like both lines as well as Destiny sets.

In the end they all break down into bloks anyways right?

Hmmm games is hard. Old bungie halo would walk in the room laugh and get the finish him announcement immediately but current halo is on life support. Cod however if you throw all of infinity wards most recent games out the window and nuke them Cod actually is standing pretty high. WW2 COD has potential. All the MWs were great, world at war is great and the black ops series sitting on a thrown. every single Cod black ops has managed to not only have a great campaigns (black ops 3 is the best in my opinion for one reason, it makes you solve the plot twist and discover the truth of the story yourself, black ops 2 the second to best ending is great... the feels, and to see you created the monster, black ops 1 is just wow it had me believing he was really there till the end) but also have a fun and engaging multiplayers and a mode that started as a tacked on bonus that has grown to have one of the most complex stories in gaming history and earned itself a huge following with both its music and great story and gameplay.

set wise halo. That's not hard, Halo for days. COD is a great line and has some of the most accurate miniature scale vehicles. I like the smoothness that all the sets have as well but come on. The second you throw the stars into the equation and give us a universe full of life what can you expect.

I play none of the games so I can't answer that portion. For the sets, definitely CoD in my opinion - they're generally more down to earth and based on real vehicles, and as such can be used easier in other settings.

That's a tough question. I've been playing Halo recently and am gettin' pretty good at the multiplayer, The only COD games I really play are MW: Remastered, AW and Ghosts. After IW came out it was too much like BO3 and it was horrible! I really like AW and the story behind it. Halo 1 was fun but it had hardly any accuracy. H2 was very cool where you could dual weild and play as the Arby. H3 was really fun to kill with the flood. H4 was really fun cause you could finally sprint! The graphics were a lot better and the Didact was cool. H5 had incredible graphics and the multiplayer is amazing! I'd say COD beats Halo in the video games but Halo has way better sets.

I'm a HFFL and will always be a HFFL. My parents tell me to stop collecting Construx but I keep at it and will continue to collect!

P.S: My Xbox username is PumpActionPower

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 8:57 pm
That's a tough question. I've been playing Halo recently and am gettin' pretty good at the multiplayer, The only COD games I really play are MW: Remastered, AW and Ghosts. After IW came out it was too much like BO3 and it was horrible! I really like AW and the story behind it. Halo 1 was fun but it had hardly any accuracy. H2 was very cool where you could dual weild and play as the Arby. H3 was really fun to kill with the flood. H4 was really fun cause you could finally sprint! The graphics were a lot better and the Didact was cool. H5 had incredible graphics and the multiplayer is amazing! I'd say COD beats Halo in the video games but Halo has way better sets.

I'm a HFFL and will always be a HFFL. My parents tell me to stop collecting Construx but I keep at it and will continue to collect!

P.S: My Xbox username is PumpActionPower
Never stop collecting, buddy. I'm not.

It's simple:
halo: better sets
CoD: better figures
Halo: better games (not including past halo ODST)
CoD: better micro transactions

Spartan818 wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:14 pm
It's simple:
halo: better sets
CoD: better figures
Halo: better games (not including past halo ODST)
CoD: better micro transactions
Zombies always makes this one hard for me. But i might have to side with halo for bungie. 343i'e halo is not so good but halo wars 2 is nice so I think it's overall better.

I think it is a tie there both cool I like how halo has the blind packs but call of duty I prefer the figures because the are more customizable.

Return to “General discussion”