[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
charliebucket's channel! - Page 3 - Community

charliebucket's channel!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
So as you know, #re-view appears to have been cancelled. That is not the case. I just want to focus on my comic series because I enjoy it more and I think ya'll enjoy it more. I can also get more out. However, LoS is coming to a close so I MAY be able to do some more animations, #re-view or others.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 6:16 pm
So as you know, #re-view appears to have been cancelled. That is not the case. I just want to focus on my comic series because I enjoy it more and I think ya'll enjoy it more. I can also get more out. However, LoS is coming to a close so I MAY be able to do some more animations, #re-view or others.
That's good news!

O_O you can insert film into the forum. The best.

OK. I've taken photos. I'm importing then I can start editing in I-Movie. It should be up sometime this week.

I am having trouble importing VIDEO footage, though. Photos are fine.

I've uploaded another episode.

OK. So the latest episode does not work for me and the Admiral has confirmed that is doesn't work for him, either. I'm going to re-upload and see if it works this time. If not I'll abandon the series.

OK. I'm attempting a re-post one last time. If this doesn't go through then I'll just upload video reviews here and there with no voting system.

Return to “General discussion”