[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 4 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:17 pm
Arcsylver wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:17 am
My collection (to date) is complete!!!

Finally got the hive set this weekend to complete my collection of currently released sets.

Now the long wait for the next wave. (Gotta get that Cayde-6 and Zavala)

Guess I will focus on collecting all the Halo Heroes Series 1-4 till then
o hay I forgot to ask did you get the convention exclusives?
Sadly no. I just can't justify those prices on a single figure. That Sunbreaker titan is pretty sweet though

boostedej20 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:08 pm
anyone in the US amazon currently has the cabal bruiser set that comes with lord shaxx and the raze lighter, and the cabal Goliath tank that comes with Zavala

I oredered the Bruiser set and it finally shipped today. Still want the Goliath tank set but will be a while. Not to mention those preorder sets at gamestop.

The Arcadia Jumpship!

Finally got the Cabal Gladiator Battle set and I like it a lot. I hope Mega does more of these mini scene sets like this for areas we players know intimately. The Terrain set was really well designed and super easy to assemble, the Big Cabal was a really fun build too. By comparison Lord Shaxx is actually a little boring! Glad we are finally seeing some named Destiny figures this year and looking forward to trying to collect them all as a sort of Destiny Heroes set

Arcsylver wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:16 am
Finally got the Cabal Gladiator Battle set and I like it a lot. I hope Mega does more of these mini scene sets like this for areas we players know intimately. The Terrain set was really well designed and super easy to assemble, the Big Cabal was a really fun build too. By comparison Lord Shaxx is actually a little boring! Glad we are finally seeing some named Destiny figures this year and looking forward to trying to collect them all as a sort of Destiny Heroes set
Ya check out mega construx Facebook page there's going to be a new SDCC exclusive. Lord salidbar (Saliden) and the iron song ghost. Sadly I'm not going so eBay is my friend.

I have the hunter cryptid and starwinder, warlock samsara, titan ruinwings, warlock hezen lords, sparrow s10v, ev-37 racing sparrow, and finally the fallen walker

Admiral-Sabree wrote: Ya check out mega construx Facebook page there's going to be a new SDCC exclusive. Lord salidbar (Saliden) and the iron song ghost. Sadly I'm not going so eBay is my friend.
[/quote

Hey @admiral-sabree, the SDCC Iron Lord set is already on sale on ebay, secured mine yesterday! You should go check it out!

I don't know why my previous reply to you got boxed in the quote, haha! @admiral-sabree

I'll thus say it again, the SDCC Iron Lord set is already on sale on ebay from guys who secured their preorder. I bought mine yesterday!

Yeah looks like I wont be getting that one any time soon. Going rate is $80-$120 on ebay right now.

Arcsylver wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:01 am
Yeah looks like I wont be getting that one any time soon. Going rate is $80-$120 on ebay right now.
hmm ok thanks I can pre sell it ill wait a little to see if someone I have talked to is going or not. if they are I think they can get one for me but I'm watching ebay now. I must keep my collection complete... Con exclusive are the bain of my existence

Return to “Destiny”