[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them - Community

Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
Hey guys this is a thread to help people in Australia and New Zealand to help find new sets.
Australian East Coast Area, mainly nsw.
Big W
Breakout Beasts
Breakout Beast Eggs $12
Toymate
(Note stock varies, but these are the sets I’ve seen at this store as of late)
Note 2- There’s more stuff on the Toymate online store, but it just appears to be cheaper Pokémon stuff, nothing new so I won’t bother as its nothing groundbreaking.

Brute Choppers: $15
Jackrabbits: $10
Blind Bags: $1

Available at EB Games:
Note- A lot of the stuff appears to be only click and collect.
Halo
Brute Chopper: $30

Pokémon single packs: $12
Pickachu vs Bulbasaur: $30
Charziard: $48
Gyradoas: $58
Snorlax: $48
Blastoise: $48

Destiny
Destiny gladiator set: $47
Destiny Signiture Set: $248
Destiny Heroes: $12
Armoury Packs: $10

Myer
GOT
Drogon- $99
Iron Throne- $50

MEGA sets in New Zealand

The Warehouse

-Daenerys and Drogon $99
-Battle Beyond the Wall $35

Note that everything is online only. Mighty Ape is an online store who's warehouse is based in New Zealand.

Mighty Ape

Call of Duty
Scuba diver pack $15

Probuilder
Train Heist $280
Viking Ship $200
Coast Guard chopper $150
Castle Greyskull $650
MCX heroes S4&5 $20 each

Less and less stuff...
Thank you Charliebucket for the list available in New Zealand

Kool idea. I could add the sets in New Zealand. At least it'll be a point of reference for me. And IF there are any NZ MAFs/MTFs/MKFs on the forum other than me then it'll help them too.

Went on a brief shopping trip today. Big W has the new Wasp set for $100. They also have the new drop pods in their catalogue, although there was a sign in the store saying that those had been delayed.

NatoGreavesy wrote: Went on a brief shopping trip today. Big W has the new Wasp set for $100. They also have the new drop pods in their catalogue, although there was a sign in the store saying that those had been delayed.
Hey Nato, didn't know you where in Australia, where do you get your things like the firebase? I'm glad I'm not the only one. I went to big w as well and got the wasp today. I thought that a massive halo collector who works there had bought all the drop pods.

charliebucket wrote: Kool idea. I could add the sets in New Zealand. At least it'll be a point of reference for me. And IF there are any NZ MAFs/MTFs/MKFs on the forum other than me then it'll help them too.
Sounds like a great idea you can add em if you want

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:36 am
Hey Nato, didn't know you where in Australia, where do you get your things like the firebase?
I got the Firebase off Ebay, same with most of my Assassin's Creed stuff.

I'm guessing the same as foxtrot and challenger then. Thanks for saying that the drop pods were delayed cause I was really disappointed cause I was mainly looking for them.

Yeah, there was just a sheet of paper taped onto the shelf where the drop pods would've been. It didn't say how long they've been delayed for, unfortunately.

I wanted to buy the Wasp while I was there, but I can't justify paying the current price for it. I'm kind of tight for cash right now, and going by the piece count, as well as the prices I've payed for similar-sized sets in the past, the full $100 just feels like way too much.

NatoGreavesy wrote: Yeah, there was just a sheet of paper taped onto the shelf where the drop pods would've been. It didn't say how long they've been delayed for, unfortunately.

I wanted to buy the Wasp while I was there, but I can't justify paying the current price for it. I'm kind of tight for cash right now, and going by the piece count, as well as the prices I've payed for similar-sized sets in the past, the full $100 just feels like way too much.
Hmmm where I went there was no place for them and I asked one of the workers and he looked it up and said there were none and told me to try somewhere else, at 6.00pm 2 hours away from the nearest shop. It would have been nice to be told sorry there delayed.

Hm, weird.

I'm planning to go back in another week or two. Hopefully they'll have them in stock by then.

Return to “Halo”