[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 14 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
ColBosch wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:26 pm
Elemaster wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:46 pm
Just ordered two sets of Surface Troops. That's exciting.
Oh, for crying out loud, how do you keep scooping me? :D
I got veeeery lucky. I check my Wishlist a few times a day and when I did it was available with "6 remaining". But they sold like hotcakes (the main reason I even went with two is the female figure for customs).

Elemaster wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:22 am
I got veeeery lucky. I check my Wishlist a few times a day and when I did it was available with "6 remaining". But they sold like hotcakes (the main reason I even went with two is the female figure for customs).
It's okay, as long as I have the ODIN Space Station and SDCC figures, I'll always be a couple steps ahead of you. :D

Now, for the rest of y'all, there's something that the pictures of the new sets don't reveal, and that is that Mega has begun rolling out interchangeable helmets and boots. In the Arctic Recon Armory set, one figure's boots are removable. In the WWII Scout Car set, both figures' hats/helmets can be removed. In both cases weird connectors are revealed, but it's still another improvement in the line.

ColBosch wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:48 pm
Elemaster wrote:
It's okay, as long as I have the ODIN Space Station and SDCC figures, I'll always be a couple steps ahead of you. :D

Now, for the rest of y'all, there's something that the pictures of the new sets don't reveal, and that is that Mega has begun rolling out interchangeable helmets and boots. In the Arctic Recon Armory set, one figure's boots are removable. In the WWII Scout Car set, both figures' hats/helmets can be removed. In both cases weird connectors are revealed, but it's still another improvement in the line.
This is the case with the antiarmor helicopter one of the pilot's helmets comes off

Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:00 am
This is the case with the antiarmor helicopter one of the pilot's helmets comes off
Mine don't. Sounds like one of us got a bad glue job.

ColBosch wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:48 pm
Elemaster wrote:
Ahhh, but I only have lacked those sets by choice. I can get them whenever I choose. I simply have less use for the monochrome figures (except maybe as statues). And if the second wave of single figure packs comes out and I get them before you, well, then I will be the victor for the time! (Or I may just pony up and get the ones you mentioned).

EDIT: I decided to pony up and get the Odin Space Strike set. Whee.

Curses! At least my new helicopter showed up to salve the pain. :D

Just picked up the new helicopter.

Roebuck wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:42 pm
Just picked up the anti tank gun and new helicopter.
Nice. I wish NZ had sets. I just want something to build, man.

So everything listed on the Call of Duty products page has been seen at some point "in the wild." That's great, it means I'll get them all eventually and won't have another Nuketown Zombies situation.

Getting back to a previous comment, while my Anti-Armor Helicopter crewmens' helmets are both glued on, my Urban Assault Copter's pilot has a removable helmet, and it came with an extra pilot head/helmet in a baggie labelled "replacement part." I couldn't tell the difference between the replacement and the regular parts, so I presume it's there if you want to swap CPT Merrick's (or the generic trooper's) head to be another pilot. Or, perhaps, to upgrade one of the earlier pilot figures. Very cool!

Ya that sounds good I want cod heroes wave 2 and that surface troopers pack T least.

Return to “Call of Duty”