[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them - Page 3 - Community

Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:29 am
Haha, I got the Drop Pods today as well.

It was a bit of a mess, really. I got stuck at the checkout for 15 minutes while they tried to figure out why they weren't in the system. Apparently they're not supposed to be selling them yet, so someone must have put them on the shelves by mistake.
That happened to me too. Don't know why they had them in the catalogue if they weren't ment to be released.

Oh well. Their loss is our gain.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:46 pm
Oh well. Their loss is our gain.
True.

Hey, Green, do you want to mention under "ToyCo" that only Atriox is available out of the Heroes S3.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:57 am
Ok Charlie
Thanks, Green.

Does anyone know if there are any "ATV Ground Recon" sets in Melbourne? I'm after some and EBGames doesn't have any on their website. I don't wanna pay crazy shipping to get it off Amazon, so I'd much rather get some when I'm there.

Update: It turns out it costs $1 NZD more from Amazon total for two... It'd be even better priced if I were to get some more sets with it... Whoops. Lesson: do your research before you comment.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:54 am
Is that the lunar one?
Yup. It looks handy as a set.

Can confirm, it's a great set.

I bought mine at an EB Games store, but I've seen them at Toyworld as well.

Return to “Halo”