[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
to you destiny guru's - Community

to you destiny guru's

Builds & Discussions
Are the destiny figures taller then Cod and halo figures?

No, the guardians aren't, but since there is such a variety of species, some figures (cabal, fallen captain, etc.) are larger.

DeadHero wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:58 pm
No, the guardians aren't, but since there is such a variety of species, some figures (cabal, fallen captain, etc.) are larger.
Oooh. I'm curious about this too. How tall is a Cabal Phalanx or one of those (sorry for my noobishness) big dudes in the early 2017 Sparrows?

They are approximately the same size as the old style Halo Hunters. The Guardians are the same scale as the CoD figures, slightly taller than the Halo ones.

Arcsylver wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:51 pm
They are approximately the same size as the old style Halo Hunters. The Guardians are the same scale as the CoD figures, slightly taller than the Halo ones.
OK. Thanks for the info.

Arcsylver wrote:
Sorry for the wrong info on the guardians' height, but for some reason I never noticed that halo figures were shorter than COD and destiny figures.

DeadHero wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:51 pm
Arcsylver wrote:
Sorry for the wrong info on the guardians' height, but for some reason I never noticed that halo figures were shorter than COD and destiny figures.
Its very slight

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:21 pm
DeadHero wrote:
Arcsylver wrote:
Its very slight
Yet juuust enough so that the armors don't quite fit

Arcsylver wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:52 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
DeadHero wrote:

Its very slight
that depends I can get halo armor on cod figs and vise versa but not leg armor from halo to cod. the best way to do it is to mix and match the bodys and armors for for pop and swaps

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:59 pm
Arcsylver wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:52 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Its very slight
that depends I can get halo armor on cod figs and vise versa but not leg armor from halo to cod. the best way to do it is to mix and match the bodys and armors for for pop and swaps
Yes. I can get a CoD leg belt on a Halo figure, though.

Return to “Destiny”