[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 64: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 70: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 150 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Los sets del covenant son buenos pero sería genial que sacarán en versión de mega construx a los demás rangos del covenant, como los de halo reach o si no los capitanes generales de halo 4(dorados) porque la variedad de los tipos de élites es muy poca.

A halo wars 2 fireteam pack with Spartan team omega and Jerome with his upgraded armor

Spartan-092 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:32 pm
A halo wars 2 fireteam pack with Spartan team omega and Jerome with his upgraded armor
I agree and the mastodon!!

I think there should be set with a halo reach gate that opens and closes
includes;
-A revenant, a newer model
-all of the noble team members
-1 warthogs, one rocket hog, and one gauss hog(reach form)
-3 ghosts( Reach form)
-3 grunts (reach form)
-An elite zealot and elite storm (reach form)
-2 hunters
-3 unsc marines
-5 barels full of unsc guns
-covenant baracades
-15 covenant weapons.
- and finally, a warthog statue that works.

Community Team
Keep it up with the suggestions guys! These are all great :)

Spartan-092 wrote:
Good idea, I was thinking Arbiter Ripa'Moramee from Halo Wars to be a Halo Hero figure. Making a Orion Team figure set is a good idea, Red Team (Jerome's fire team) should have a figure set too. If were lucky enough Mega might make a figure set based off of the Swards of Sanghelios, Arbiter Theal Vadam, N'tho 'Sraom, and Usze 'Taham. If where REALLY lucky, Halo Reaches Noble Team.
Just a thought.

Halo Heroes figure of Spartan Liam-082, leader of Red Team. Also, Daisy-023 from the Halo Legends anime would be great for Halo Heroes. Mark V armor would be awesome too.

Make some more reach sets please

HellJumper023 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:50 pm
Spartan-092 wrote:
Good idea, I was thinking Arbiter Ripa'Moramee from Halo Wars to be a Halo Hero figure. Making a Orion Team figure set is a good idea, Red Team (Jerome's fire team) should have a figure set too. If were lucky enough Mega might make a figure set based off of the Swards of Sanghelios, Arbiter Theal Vadam, N'tho 'Sraom, and Usze 'Taham. If where REALLY lucky, Halo Reaches Noble Team.
Just a thought.
For Red team is was thinking instead of a flag there could be a forerunner power node. I was also thinking about a set with Sergeant Johnson and his "Green Machine". It would be a fireteam set but instead of having some type of turret or structure, it would be the "Green Machine" and the rest of the fireteam would be 3 or 4 of the notable marines Johnson trained on Harvest like Jenkins, Mendoza, Osmo, and Dass. Then I was thinking about the mastodon and either it or a Retriever sentinel would be the signature series set. So with the mastodon I thought the name of the set would be Mastodon Charge or something like that and it would come with 10 of the new HW2 marines and it would come with 2 hellbringers, and possibly either a new mold as a pilot or Professor Anders. That's only if it were a signature series set if it was a normal set then it would be only 5 marines and 1 hellbringer. For a Retriever sentinel signature series set I was thinking that it would have to come with other sentinels so I was thinking 2 or 3 sentinels, 2 marines and 1 banished brute warlord. What do you guys think?

a grunt mech would be a great set that I would surely buy

Return to “Halo”