[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Looks like Blue team is finally starting to hit stores. - Community

Looks like Blue team is finally starting to hit stores.

Builds & Discussions
After months of waiting eagerly it looks like they're popping up. First sighting I saw was on ebay the seller said they found it at a shop in Mexico. following weeks a few more have shown up on site, they are still pretty dang rare, I've seen them bid war up to 80.00 USD and is the average going rate.

Talked to my local walmart's Hodor (chill dude in charge of toys) and says his halo mega bloks are all going off shelves in 3 weeks and in 4-5 all new ones are coming to the store. Assuming with this they'll be more available worldwide by mid or late August.

Haven't gotten mine yet, but I personally am exciting to get my hands on a set. Happy hunting to everyone else!

Ya need them to show up first though.

Just ordered mine on Amazon. They're instock on amazon for I don't know how much longer yo.

Wish world wide included Australia, I'll just have to wait for some cheap ones to turn up on eBay, not $80-$100!

Mine from Amazon just came in. Detailing is very nice. There is no washing on the inner torso, just the armor which I don't feel happy or sad either way. it looks good. (and if it was like Osiris and the body was also painted it'd be just fine for me too.)

Overall wash effect is very well done and goes well with the paint schemes of their armor stripes of yellow on Kelly etc. Master Chief I am very happy. He supports the lime green armor mold as Fireteam Taurus/Dagger, which is my favorite shade of green MEGA has used for spartan armor. It complements the Halo Heroes Mk4 (and 5 if u give it a Halo Wars 2 helmet) It is the same color as the upcoming MK6 1st Gen Master Chief that is coming soon in wave 5 of Halo Heroes.

Thumbs up guys. Well worth the way and constant morning browsing amazon for new products.

Return to “Halo”