[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
SDCC 2017 - Community

SDCC 2017

Trade Show, Con, and Festival Discussion
Community Team
So as many of you guys know, it is San Diego Comic-Con this week and we're going to be there!

Whether you're going or not, what are you most looking forward to?

I can't go if I do go to a comic con other than mga construx sets I want to see some magic the gathering stuff

CaryMega wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:59 am
So as many of you guys know, it is San Diego Comic-Con this week and we're going to be there!

hmmm idc whats all going to be there, all I can say is I cant wait for the exclusive this year.

Community Team
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:45 pm
CaryMega wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:59 am

hmmm idc whats all going to be there, all I can say is I cant wait for the exclusive this year.
Neither can we, the Iron Song Ghost Shell is awesome.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of some of the new sets, and maybe even a hint of what's to come...

Are there giveaway figures at SDCC this year? Surprised we haven't seen anything yet. Also, Toyark has pictures up from the Mega Construx SDCC set-up, but there don't seem to be any new reveals.

Yes. I'm not there but myself and others were looking forward to new reveals.

Doesn't appear to be any other than the new non Halo/CoD heroes lines which is just 6 figures.

What's going on with that? More coming on the 23rd?

I have found one YouTube video in Spanish with images of He-Man, Aliens and Star Trek TNG figures.

I keep hoping for news from Chewie Bricks but You'd think someone at SDCC would be excited about one of those lines listed above.

I read that those 6 figures are part of a new Heroes line. 6 figures. 3 properties. Hopefully, they have plans to make sets of each of those properties, because I feel each one could support a few vehicle/playset sets. Tons of potential with each property. I hope we at least get the main crew of TNG. And a good dozen or two MOTU characters. 2 figures from each property per wave will take forever to build up the casts of these properties.

Well, that'd be one way to kill interest in potential lines quickly, taking forever to trickle out just figures.

Return to “Event Discussion”