[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 17 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:04 am
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:00 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:26 am

Hmm well I got some of an lying around so I can have a small appearance of them in my comic. Probably be ensnared in the tenembras web with all the other single minded beings not protected on Cygna.
Kool what sets do you have? If you don't know then just describe them and I'll see if I know of them. I spend my spare time researching retired lines...
I had some large land masses with a ruined rock/ storage container and large ship. Had to get ride of them when I was younger but salvaged some parts for. Them here and there like (if you go back to resurgence St 1 when they get to the area and the people Re rolling across there the cabin thing nd the masts. I have the figures and some weapon still o and 4 dragons. There from the crystal wars think. I also have 1 crystal pieace.
Kool. It sounds like you have Vorgan War Chest and Norvagen Man 'o' War.

Hm, looks like I haven’t added anything in a while. I should probably bring things up to date with the current events of my comic.

180,500 B.C
- The ancient, unknown races of Gelida forge the Rift Sabre, Second Sword, and Spear of Deletion.

180,250 B.C
- The Geladian ancients go to war, and swiftly find themselves annihilated by the very weapons they were fighting over. A small handful of survivors remain, and begin scattering the weapons across the planet.

180,000 B.C
- The last of the Geladian ancients die out, leaving no trace of their civilisation except the three weapons, and an ominous prophecy: should all three of the artifacts be brought together again, they would unleash the ultimate evil.

- In an alternate universe, ATLAS 2 attempts to escape through their version of Project Vortex. However, the portal is destroyed during their evacuation, and as a result they are flung not only through time, but dimensions as well.

- The ATLAS 2 group crash land on earth. They are initially arrested by the ONI Oversight division, but the division director, Agent Quandary, eventually decides that they're harmless and lets them go free.
- During their explorations of this strange future world, ATLAS 2 encounter a scholar named Damien Werth, who tells them many of the galaxy's legends regarding space/time travel.
- The ATLAS 2 survivors spend the next few months traversing the known universe, investigating these legends, and stockpiling various Forerunner and Covenant technologies.
- ATLAS 2 arrive on Gelida and begin searching for the three mythical weapons said to be hidden there. They find nothing, however, and instead begin construction of The Window.

- ATLAS 2 complete their work on The Window, and use it to covertly spy on the ATLAS 1 group.

- Circle of Vengeance concludes.
- With Lucio Giuseppe dead, his company is closed down, and the assets are divided up by squabbling stockholders. Without his factories to produce weapons and equipment, many of the settlements and bases in the outer colonies find themselves short on supplies.
- As a direct result of this, the UNSC officially withdraws all personnel and support from Gelida.
- Marco Giuseppe and his lieutenant Elizabeth Maxwell are officially declared rogue agents. ONI begins taking steps to arrest/assassinate them.
- The ONI Oversight division bring their mobile base - a unique vessel codenamed the "Haven Curator" - into orbit around Gelida. Captain Gena Grey and engineer Angi Meridian make preparations to head to the surface.
- Zero Hour begins.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:28 am
Hm, looks like I haven’t added anything in a while. I should probably bring things up to date with the current events of my comic.

180,500 B.C
- The ancient, unknown races of Gelida forge the Rift Sabre, Second Sword, and Spear of Deletion.

180,250 B.C
- The Geladian ancients go to war, and swiftly find themselves annihilated by the very weapons they were fighting over. A small handful of survivors remain, and begin scattering the weapons across the planet.

180,000 B.C
- The last of the Geladian ancients die out, leaving no trace of their civilisation except the three weapons, and an ominous prophecy: should all three of the artifacts be brought together again, they would unleash the ultimate evil.

- In an alternate universe, ATLAS 2 attempts to escape through their version of Project Vortex. However, the portal is destroyed during their evacuation, and as a result they are flung not only through time, but dimensions as well.

- The ATLAS 2 group crash land on earth. They are initially arrested by the ONI Oversight division, but the division director, Agent Quandary, eventually decides that they're harmless and lets them go free.
- During their explorations of this strange future world, ATLAS 2 encounter a scholar named Damien Werth, who tells them many of the galaxy's legends regarding space/time travel.
- The ATLAS 2 survivors spend the next few months traversing the known universe, investigating these legends, and stockpiling various Forerunner and Covenant technologies.
- ATLAS 2 arrive on Gelida and begin searching for the three mythical weapons said to be hidden there. They find nothing, however, and instead begin construction of The Window.

- ATLAS 2 complete their work on The Window, and use it to covertly spy on the ATLAS 1 group.

- Circle of Vengeance concludes.
- With Lucio Giuseppe dead, his company is closed down, and the assets are divided up by squabbling stockholders. Without his factories to produce weapons and equipment, many of the settlements and bases in the outer colonies find themselves short on supplies.
- As a direct result of this, the UNSC officially withdraws all personnel and support from Gelida.
- Marco Giuseppe and his lieutenant Elizabeth Maxwell are officially declared rogue agents. ONI begins taking steps to arrest/assassinate them.
- The ONI Oversight division bring their mobile base - a unique vessel codenamed the "Haven Curator" - into orbit around Gelida. Captain Gena Grey and engineer Angi Meridian make preparations to head to the surface.
- Zero Hour begins.
Timeline updated

Thank you NATO.
Also added.
Added lost in the snow (I forgot to do that so now it's there)
Added ONI movements to remove there former assets Marcos, and Elizabeth respectively.

The timeline is getting nice and fleshed out. Once I get a chance to flesh out the generals back story's It should add a lot of world building. I'm going to see if I can push out a systems list. If there's any planets that you want included besides the main ones in your comics please tell me

Im going to tey and work out a key. It might be horriblt confusing and not work so be warned ok. So give me there location relative to earth, Gelida, and Cygna.

The planets distance to earth and general layout ( north south east west) imagine it like a 2D map. Ignore vertical space for this part. (Imagine 4 copies of cygna and Gelida, one of each in each direction) Distance of inner rim is being closer to earth then to Gelida. Cygna Prime is very far away. Outside of outer rim is being close to Cygna in retrospect then to Gelida. Going to the right of earth (this is off the top of my head from the maps Im using so i might mess up here) we have delta serpentis, beta aquilae is slightly above that, more to the right of serpentis is Ross 128 then delta majoris. From beta aquilae we have a slightly more upward path to Antaries, moving at a angel to the right we have beta cygni, to the direct right of Antaries we have ribos. Comeing back down at the same angel from beta cygni we have the betelguese system. This is the end of the inner rim. Ikeya (controlled by Morgan technology's) is on the outskirts of the inner rim. Gelida (in this demonstration as I don't know it's exact possision.) Is placed past ikeya more of a harsh uper right vertical in between Gamma Draconis and the cats eye nebula. Cygna is past the cyian cluster, and far past the Guari Nebula.

Dose this make any sense?

I've updated.

- Death of GreenSpartanH4 at the hands of the Banished
- ONI makes a power play for the Inibitinary Mind. There attempt fails but instead they managed to capture a mass amount flood forms.
Lougin devices a plan to capture the Inibitinary Mind. Johnson Frank is tasked with overseeing its success
- After his defeat on Installation 00, Atriox travels to Gelida in search of the fabled “Rift Sabre”, a powerful weapon forged by an unknown, now-extinct civilisation. (N)
- Roke77 declares himself in command of the covenant resistance and begins rallying all to his cause. The Corilan is born.
- The Inibitinary Mind creates a successful flood colony on the far side of Cygna Prime.
- The events of The Raid take place. (N)
- In the chaos of a bungled robbery, a family friend named Burton kills the mother of Carlos and Marco. Carlos emerges from his self-enforced retirement to hunt Burton down. (N)
- Distraught by the loss of his wife, Lucio Giuseppe is easily recruited into Relict’s schemes, with the promise of ensuring that the rest of his family will be given eternal life. (N)
- The ONI Oversight Division launches an inquiry of their own into the ongoing situation of Gelida. Concerned that the division may have been infiltrated by an ally of Relict, agent Amy Meridian travels to Gelida to investigate in person. (N)
- Death of Spartan John-117 and Thel 'Vadam at the hands of Jeff on the planet Gelida. (C)
- Carlos travels to Charlie's reality. (C)
- ATLAS 1 travels to (N). (C)
- ATLAS 1 and a squad of ATLAS 2 units lead by GreenSpartan082 meet at the Geledian Marsh (C)
-LishaThorne Rebels against her fellow ATLAS troops, killing GreenSpartan. (C)
- RoeBuck, RuCat and JER0ME join Lisha and ATLAS 1. (C)
- Arby morphs into Jeff. The doom returns. (C)
- Death of JER0ME. (C)
- Death of RuCat. (C)

Updated 2560 to contain info from Part 22 to Part 30 of The Return of Nato Greavesy.

Been keeping an eye on this tread. I want to make sure I have the idea correct. If I was to continue my comic would say the Jeff in my timeline (say earth12) be different then one in another comic. Or is the main idea to bring them all into the same universe. I was trying to decide if I would start a new comic once this one is over or just continue.

I enjoy the idea behind the multi verse. I feel if they are all running in the same universe and say young Jeff in my comic was the same Jeff once he was grown up is cool. The one thing that does create a problem is the story is already written to the end in the outline. This is good for the authors but the readers already know how it will all end which means its hard to do anything 'shocking' story wise.

As an example I cannot use any amazons fighting in ww2 because they are all dead already as per the outline.

LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:48 pm
Been keeping an eye on this tread. I want to make sure I have the idea correct. If I was to continue my comic would say the Jeff in my timeline (say earth12) be different then one in another comic. Or is the main idea to bring them all into the same universe. I was trying to decide if I would start a new comic once this one is over or just continue.

I enjoy the idea behind the multi verse. I feel if they are all running in the same universe and say young Jeff in my comic was the same Jeff once he was grown up is cool. The one thing that does create a problem is the story is already written to the end in the outline. This is good for the authors but the readers already know how it will all end which means its hard to do anything 'shocking' story wise.

As an example I cannot use any amazons fighting in ww2 because they are all dead already as per the outline.
You could still have Amazons in WWII, maybe some survived? It would be a kool tie-in to my ATLAS backstory. I get the part about the story being already written. That's my one fear is that I gave quite a bit away. I can still make comics as ya'll no nothing about my plans for Project: V.O.R.T.E.X....

Soon I will start a timeline for my comic

Roebuck wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:59 pm
Soon I will start a timeline for my comic
Awesome. Post it here and the Admiral can post it to the list.

LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:48 pm

Ok so let me be clear here. I haven't pointed this out yet but parts of the timeline are purposly left incorrect. Also the Amazon's are noted as defeated and concurred by Jeff but they don't die out so there's that. The timeline can be wrong. (One report by Kestral that's in Here is a outright lie)

Wile reader's have a look at what can be done that doesn't mean it's set in stone. I have multiple story's that don't relate to this timeline but run parallel to it that I have placed nodes to but have done nothing else with. Also the alt universe thing allows a lot of wiggle room for things to happen. The only things I've set up that existe on one plain of reality only is the Tenembra, as it exsistes outside of exsistance. It's goals I'll probably never explain clearly. then defainum schism which are devices that were created in a period where the 9nth dimensional space was collapsed artificially into one paridim and someone created something that could sync with and help them go beyond the confines of exsistance (see the Tenembra in its true form not that it can be understood) to change time on a fundamental level with no conciquenc. Making the schisms both exsite and yet not exsite only being in the universe they occupy and no more. Now of course there's always exceptions to rules like a cosmic fracture of someone wile using the schism ect. For the most part you can move very freely around space and time. So even if the Amazon's were wiped out in one universe they can come into the concurrent one either through there own technology. The ancient polyomentic tech that lies around in almost every universe if they can find it and operate it. Natural phanaman (albeit very rare) subspace occurrences, traveling through super massive black holes by destabilizing them. Or from multiple rifts in both time and space. Cygna is basicly a giant tear in the 9nth dimensional level as the Tenembra defies exsistance. In Charlie's universe my character erased himself from time opening a rift between two dimensions Meanwile NATO has a ancient race that built weapons to manipulate time. And once again that's saying someone doesn't pull them through time itself. (This stuff is complicated as frake)

Also you are correct. The goal of the timeline is to create one universe where everything will lead together. It's hard sometimes I find myself bashing my head into a wall but were slowly getting there. I've incorporated references to both Charlie's, Nato's, and jason397a comics in my storys and lore and ive been working alot to build a belivable universe with multple factions working with and aginsted one another. One good example is ONI. I think I've made it obviouse that General lougin is a pain and gets in everyone's buisness as the head of ONI black ops branch. It would be cool to have you join us on the time line. It's open to anyone. All you have to do is post your edits and the dates and I'll add them in.

Also roebuck. Just give me the info and the dates and I'll add it :D

Edit) ok so I lied time and space are not easy to traverse on a large scale and requires insainly advanced technology to do so. On a small scale its not to bad though.

Also charliebucket. I noticed that we have two duplicates of the timeline on the first page of this thread. Can you edit them so its not so huge. Thank you.

1527 - First sighting of mysterious white flash in England

1943 - ATLAS is created

1945 - ATLAS creates the first time machine

1946 - time machine destroyed

2312 - The most feared villain, Apollo is captured then minutes later he broke out

2312 - The V.O.R. (Vortex Opening Remote) is created

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”