[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 95 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:57 am
Hey. Has anyone else seen the new Alien FIGURES. Not Kubros but Micro Action Figures. I'm hyped. That's a new type of foot-soldier for Jeff if they ever release them. They were revealed 10 hrs ago, more or less... It's part of the Mega Construx Heroes Series. They revealed it at SDCC, I think.
They look awesome

Roebuck wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:49 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:57 am
Hey. Has anyone else seen the new Alien FIGURES. Not Kubros but Micro Action Figures. I'm hyped. That's a new type of foot-soldier for Jeff if they ever release them. They were revealed 10 hrs ago, more or less... It's part of the Mega Construx Heroes Series. They revealed it at SDCC, I think.
They look awesome
Indeed. I need to get a metric tonne of them. So does everyone I know of. I think Planet Earth it's self is hyped.

So... I'm actually dead, and most of Return of Nato Greavesy is taking place inside my dying mind?

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:47 pm
So... I'm actually dead, and most of Return of Nato Greavesy is taking place inside my dying mind?
Correct. Just wait for the last 8 chapters to unfold... All shall be revealed. Well not all, as I want some questions to be answered after RoNG ends.

It's one photo for the price of five! Yay! Also pic 3 has no line connecting to Jeff's mouth so I'm sorry about that mistake...

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:23 pm
All shall be revealed.
Lookin' forward to it.

So I was modding my Night-Ops Gauss-hog when suddenly, two of the gold pins connecting the wheels onto the chassis snapped off, with half of the pins embedded inside the wheels. Luckily, with a small screwdriver, I pulled them out. Now I have four broken half-pins. Any ideas as to how to turn my lemons into lemonade? Note to self: remove wheels FIRST as opposed to later.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:17 pm
So I was modding my Night-Ops Gauss-hog when suddenly, two of the gold pins connecting the wheels onto the chassis snapped off, with half of the pins embedded inside the wheels. Luckily, with a small screwdriver, I pulled them out. Now I have four broken half-pins. Any ideas as to how to turn my lemons into lemonade? Note to self: remove wheels FIRST as opposed to later.
hu... didn't see that one coming wow. Try super glue or a easy trick. L3go is easy to find almost anywhere look for a cheep tecknical set for the pins. ive had this happen and I just swapped mine mega ones for l3go to replace them.

Also cant wait for the next part of RoNG. also we might want to edit the timeline. since this is in his head these characters didn't really die in the real world. so we might want to specify that at the end of RoNG.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:02 am
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:17 pm
hu... didn't see that one coming wow. Try super glue or a easy trick. L3go is easy to find almost anywhere look for a cheep tecknical set for the pins. ive had this happen and I just swapped mine mega ones for l3go to replace them.

Also cant wait for the next part of RoNG. also we might want to edit the timeline. since this is in his head these characters didn't really die in the real world. so we might want to specify that at the end of RoNG.
I'm too much of a purist but maybe I'll resort to L3g0. I have a couple of spare pins but their friction so the wheels don't roll.

Yeah I'll edit the timeline when RoNG ends in 7 chapters time.

Jeff's story times are the best of times. Jeff should be a kindergarten teacher. His axe and evil schemes may mean he loses the job.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”