[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fears for Halo Mega Construx's Future - Page 2 - Community

Fears for Halo Mega Construx's Future

Builds & Discussions
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:02 am
Man all I can find from heroes series 2 are sergeant forge! I found a box that had nothing but 5 forges!

I bought like 15 of them and bought off ebay Assassins Creed character heads to make different soldiers for a platoon.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Man all I can find from heroes series 2 are sergeant forge! I found a box that had nothing but 5 forges!
There was a box at my target that had 17 at one point.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:00 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
There was a box at my target that had 17 at one point.
Wow and no other Heroes?

At least you guys can find packaging for recent products. Whoever stocks the shelves (be it a rep or store employees) at ALL of my local retailers is so blisteringly incompetent that I can't even find tags for current releases on the shelves. If I want to order Mega sets I almost always have to use Amazon.

Yeah, I don't think it's going away anytime soon
If they make at least a couple halo 3/odst themed sets for late this year/early next year, then move on to maybe ideas such as:
Res vs blue(not the series, just red team vs blue team sets)
Remakes of old sets(AA gun, falcon, wraith, etc)
New ideas(covenant cruiser, pillar of Autumn with exclusive figures, green phantom, etc)
More updated figures such as, jackals, skirmishers, drones, flood, reach-3 grunts and elites, whatever else will please people, I think they can still profit from This.
Just some ideas.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:31 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:44 pm
Well retailers are losing money so why would they purchase them to sell?
It's like my local retailers who said they buy 10 of what they can get and see it it sells.
Well I want to clarify something to everyone. Its the retailers fault that they are losing money I'm not going to buy a 2 year old product because they over bought the darn thing and still have it on shelves. The new stuff sells like hot cakes there just is never anything new to buy.
Good point. Look at Amazon. New sets sell out for a month or more it seems. Why does Target still have promethian knights, the purple covenant fireteam, and Fireteam stringray? These are from 2015! Of course they aren't going to sell.

Cuzz35 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:27 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:44 pm
Well retailers are losing money so why would they purchase them to sell?
It's like my local retailers who said they buy 10 of what they can get and see it it sells.
Well I want to clarify something to everyone. Its the retailers fault that they are losing money I'm not going to buy a 2 year old product because they over bought the darn thing and still have it on shelves. The new stuff sells like hot cakes there just is never anything new to buy.
Good point. Look at Amazon. New sets sell out for a month or more it seems. Why does Target still have promethian knights, the purple covenant fireteam, and Fireteam stringray? These are from 2015! Of course they aren't going to sell.
Except the Covenant FireTeam. That set is awesome for the massable figures and backdrop items.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:38 pm
Cuzz35 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Except the Covenant FireTeam. That set is awesome for the massable figures and backdrop items.
Maybe, but they aren't selling anymore because they came out December ,2015. Why Target failed to stock anything since I have no clue. Sounds like a plan to fail if you ask me.

Cuzz35 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:41 am
charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:38 pm
Cuzz35 wrote:

Maybe, but they aren't selling anymore because they came out December ,2015. Why Target failed to stock anything since I have no clue. Sounds like a plan to fail if you ask me.
Exactly, it's getting rediculels. There's still stores with Delta maf bags. DELTA.

Delta is amazing! It's definitely better then charlie series. But I agree it's halfway through 2017! There shouldn't be stores around 6 series behind. (Australia) Also mega if you need to get rid of any foxtrot-warrior series send me here.

Return to “Halo”