[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Resolve comics forum post - Page 19 - Community

Resolve comics forum post

Tell your own story!
Wow thats... along time for them to show up there.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:20 am
Yeah... At least you got them, Nato. I fear that they'll never release them in NZ.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:26 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Yeah... At least you got them, Nato. I fear that they'll never release them in NZ.
ya shipping must be a nightmare.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:31 am
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Yeah it's bad. I could get a Cabal Tank and some Hezen Lords but I'd need to know that I'd use them in my comic. I know I'm gonna use loads of Dragons sets, though. And two ATV Ground Recon's, a Terminator Transporter Truck and some CoD Navy troops for ONI spec-ops marines. I'm not sure when they release the Hazmat dudes from CoD but I look forward to them.

'Sup, Admiral. I've got a Resurgence related question for ya: could The Tenembra be a living being? I think you know where I'm going with this... *Cough* Jeff *Cough*

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:22 am
'Sup, Admiral. I've got a Resurgence related question for ya: could The Tenembra be a living being? I think you know where I'm going with this... *Cough* Jeff *Cough*
Ya I do. Na Jeff can't be the Tenembra.
:( Jeff in the end is a mortal being. Wile He could very well be one of the chosen and use its power, similar to what Rocar Enpara (roke77) is doing, to achive his own goals. However he was birthed (Can conquer a entire universe with some helpful tools yes but mortal) as the Tenembra itself I'm not sure if it clasifies as living. It technically doesn't even exsite. The only time it dose exsist is when it comes through the rift, of which exsistance ends shortly after. That includes Jeff. Besides as is this allows Jeff to have to make a choice, risk that whoever actually goes to break the cycle somehow gets another defainum schism or he helps them out by going there or most likly if he's not chosen he cant reach the 15 level so he gives it up. Sorry if ya had something in mind planned, If you have anymore questions ask away. Just to clarify by the way Jeff with the defainum schism is like a toddler with a nuclear war head.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:34 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:31 am
charliebucket wrote:

Yeah it's bad. I could get a Cabal Tank and some Hezen Lords but I'd need to know that I'd use them in my comic. I know I'm gonna use loads of Dragons sets, though. And two ATV Ground Recon's, a Terminator Transporter Truck and some CoD Navy troops for ONI spec-ops marines. I'm not sure when they release the Hazmat dudes from CoD but I look forward to them.
I live a few hours a way from mega headquarters and at my nearest wallmart and somehow we have no destiny sets

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:49 am
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:22 am
Ya I do. Na Jeff can't be the Tenembra.
:( Jeff in the end is a mortal being. Wile He could very well be one of the chosen and use its power, similar to what Rocar Enpara (roke77) is doing, to achive his own goals. However he was birthed (Can conquer a entire universe with some helpful tools yes but mortal) as the Tenembra itself I'm not sure if it clasifies as living. It technically doesn't even exsite. The only time it dose exsist is when it comes through the rift, of which exsistance ends shortly after. That includes Jeff. Besides as is this allows Jeff to have to make a choice, risk that whoever actually goes to break the cycle somehow gets another defainum schism or he helps them out by going there or most likly if he's not chosen he cant reach the 15 level so he gives it up. Sorry if ya had something in mind planned, If you have anymore questions ask away. Just to clarify by the way Jeff with the defainum schism is like a toddler with a nuclear war head.
Yeah I'm gonna have some fun... Jeff has no idea of the power of the Schism. He just knows it's good.

[gallery]Recall-13.1[/gallery]

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”