[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
NEW WAVE OF SETS!!!!!!!!! :) 80 o_o!!!!!!!!!!! (June 2017) - Page 3 - Community

NEW WAVE OF SETS!!!!!!!!! :) 80 o_o!!!!!!!!!!! (June 2017)

Builds & Discussions
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:23 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:05 am
Well all we need now is Johnson and the rest Halo of the halo 3 gang.
(Can't wait to fulfill some of the ideas going on in my head to do with them.)
halo 3 arbi and chief!!!! cant wait! sad that I have a variant of all the figs though. of which truth is just a reuse of the orginal mold unchanged.
I can't wait either! HYPE!!!!!!!!! :D

Yeah, wish they at least in some form included his throne. Like you buy the complete set and you have all the weird sculpty pieces and instructions on the throne so you could scavenge the more common parts.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:46 am
Yeah, wish they at least in some form included his throne. Like you buy the complete set and you have all the weird sculpty pieces and instructions on the throne so you could scavenge the more common parts.
Lol people at still posting on this page?

why not we can discuss the new halo sets coming out on one post instead of making multiple

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:50 pm
why not we can discuss the new halo sets coming out on one post instead of making multiple
I meant on my thread (I should have made that more clear)

Hey Sabree, Spicy wants to know if there are any Corporate Cyclopses in Arizona? Have you seen any?

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:30 pm
Hey Sabree, Spicy wants to know if there are any Corporate Cyclopses in Arizona? Have you seen any?
Nope non in my area yet maverick finally has made a appearance though. I hate scalpers. They raid the ultra rare and buy non of he other packs.

Return to “Halo”