[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Destiny Set Ideas - Community

Mega Construx Destiny Set Ideas

Builds & Discussions
These are some Ideas I have either had in mind for a long time, some that I am reposting, or new ones.

First, I would like to see a set from King's Fall raid. My idea is to have 4 Totems from the raid and Some guardians. A buildable Oryx too with maybe some Hive figures. The guardians I hope to have raid gear from this raid. $60-$80. (A bit pricey but a lot included.)

Next, I was thinking about the Crota's End ship, "Light In The Abyss." It would come with one guardian (Idk which class yet) With at least SOME clothing from the raid. $30-$40?

Continuing on, Another set I would like to introduce would be Pikes. Kind of like the sparrow sets we are getting, this set would be a Fallen Pike (maybe a set for each house) With a Fallen Dreg figure. At around $10-$12, Would be a nice set.

Next is pretty random but could be a good "Collect them all!" Sort of thing. Sections of the Tower??? (Or one BIG Ultimate collector's Set of the Weapons, post office, Cryptarch , etc. ) $???-$???

Finally, (For now) The Hive Tomb Ship. Multiple Hive Figures, few guardians, Basically a buff or a good set to get many Hive items.

That is all for now, BUT I WILL POST MORE! :)

I forgot to add a price for the Tomb Ship, But it might be from $80-$???

Thank you!

Community Team
HALOFOREVER117 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:51 pm
These are some Ideas I have either had in mind for a long time, some that I am reposting, or new ones.

First, I would like to see a set from King's Fall raid. My idea is to have 4 Totems from the raid and Some guardians. A buildable Oryx too with maybe some Hive figures. The guardians I hope to have raid gear from this raid. $60-$80. (A bit pricey but a lot included.)

Next, I was thinking about the Crota's End ship, "Light In The Abyss." It would come with one guardian (Idk which class yet) With at least SOME clothing from the raid. $30-$40?

Continuing on, Another set I would like to introduce would be Pikes. Kind of like the sparrow sets we are getting, this set would be a Fallen Pike (maybe a set for each house) With a Fallen Dreg figure. At around $10-$12, Would be a nice set.

Next is pretty random but could be a good "Collect them all!" Sort of thing. Sections of the Tower??? (Or one BIG Ultimate collector's Set of the Weapons, post office, Cryptarch , etc. ) $???-$???

Finally, (For now) The Hive Tomb Ship. Multiple Hive Figures, few guardians, Basically a buff or a good set to get many Hive items.

That is all for now, BUT I WILL POST MORE! :)
Thank you for your suggestions and welcome to the Forums!! :D

Thank you, I will try to get more ideas soon!

Exotic Armory: Hunter: Lucky Rasberry, Graviton Forfeit, Bones of Eao, Shinobus Vow, Hawkmoon, Hereafter, Young wolfs howl.
Titan: Eternal Warrior, No backup plans, Twilight Garrison, Peregrine Greaves, Monte Carlo, 4th horseman, Super good advice.
Warlock: Purifier Robes, Skull of dire Ahamkara, Claws of Ahamkara, new warlock exotic boots(sorry forgot name),Tlaloc, Telesto, Truth.
Each costs $15.00

Vault of glass Armory collection: All classes, each vault of glass armor piece, each weapon including vex mythoclast. Cost $20.00

Destiny blind bag series: Series 1: Common-Blue Warlock with rocket, Black/red cabal psion with cabal sniper, Steel Titan with pulse rifle, Green Fallen vandal with queen breakers bow, Yellow thrall.
Rare: Sandish gray vex harpy, Red splicer dreg.
Ultra rare: Invisible Hunter with patience and time.
Secret rare: transclucent Warlock with plan c, Transclucent Knight with boomer.
$3.00 per bag

Hey there, Spartan Delta. Your old list of kool peeps needs to be updated. There are so many new faces.

Skyburners Chest: Cabal centurion, cabal legionary, cabal colossus, calcified fragment, blue engram, Hunter with bad juju. Costs $13.00

Trials of Osiris armory collection: all classes, year 3 weapons and gear, lighthouse chest. Costs $20.00

Return to “Destiny”