[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Destiny Set Ideas - Page 2 - Community

Mega Construx Destiny Set Ideas

Builds & Discussions
Taken Summoning: 3 random taken enemies, 1 random guardian, random auto rifle. Costs $7.00

Exotic weapon Legacy: All year 1 exotic weapons with a Hunter warlock, and Titan. Costs $ 45.00

lol love all theses ideas buttttttttt. there's a pinned thread that is specifically for this. If I was a mod id move everything there and close this thread since I'm not a mod ill just say this.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:23 pm
lol love all theses ideas buttttttttt. there's a pinned thread that is specifically for this. If I was a mod id move everything there and close this thread since I'm not a mod ill just say this.
Ooh but that'd be kool. If some of the mods made some of the most active users mods.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
I'm just making ideas okay. U cool with that admiral. By the way remember back in the day. Remember me. Spartanz19, jabbathehut, and others. I'm back. And now I'm a destiny person.

Court Of Oryx: A random boss, 2 thralls, 3 acolytes, 1 knight, 1 Titan
Features: 1 random suros company weapon, 2 hive boomers, 1 hive shredder, reward chest, chest of gnashing teeth, 2 rare engrams.
$80.00

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:07 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
I'm just making ideas okay. U cool with that admiral. By the way remember back in the day. Remember me. Spartanz19, jabbathehut, and others. I'm back. And now I'm a destiny person.
I sorta remember. You had a list of "Fan Gallery Heroes". Could you update the list with some new folks. There have been so many kool new people that have joined that deserve to be added to the list.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:31 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
I sorta remember. You had a list of "Fan Gallery Heroes". Could you update the list with some new folks. There have been so many kool new people that have joined that deserve to be added to the list.
I don't know that many new people

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:31 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:31 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:

I don't know that many new people
OK. That's kool. I think I wrote up a list of everyone on that thread so you can update it. I'll double-check

Return to “Destiny”