[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx™ Halo Designer Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD* - Page 3 - Community

Mega Construx™ Halo Designer Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Builds & Discussions
Community Team
Psizzle wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:52 pm
If you could be any Halo character, which one would you be? And why?
Stephane: I think I would be Dr. Halsey because she is always exploring new technologies, and uncovering the past of the galaxies, and generally just being curious about the world, which I admire. I don't want to lose an arm though :P.

Kevin: Can I just be a Spartan instead?

Kévin: I think I'll choose Master Chief... he's such a great guy, he's too cool to pass up on :P

Community Team
cdn_bricks wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:55 pm
What is your favourite Halo game? If you had the time and resources, which vehicle and/or scene would you build from the Halo universe?
Stephane: Halo 3. What really drove me to love this game was Forge.. which is basically building blocks, how can you not love that? I have so many great memories from Halo 3, I will always remember those.

Kevin: Same for me, you can't be the story.

Kévin: Same for me!!

Community Team
OnionBunn wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm
Are you #TeamUNSC?

Or #TeamCovenant?

Or #TeamBanished?

I'm #TeamOnionBunn
Kevin: #TeamUNSC

Kévin: #TeamBanished

Stephane: Where's #TeamFlood?

That wraps up the Q&A guys! Thank you so much for participating, and we look forward to speaking with you in the next one!

How often are you all in contact with 343? How often, if ever, do you travel down to 343's studio in Seattle? Have any of you ever seen the Halo museum at 343? Does 343 ever have people come visit the Mega Construx headquarters?

I'm a huge fan of the Halo Heroes series and there's constantly new and exciting suggestions from the fans on potential figures to make. How do you guys choose which characters to include in the Halo Heroes series?

I'm soooo happy that ODST drop pods are back. Who designed and/or worked on the new drop pods? What was the most memorable thing for you in regards to the new pods design, development and implementation into the MC Halo lineup?

Is this Q+A still going or did it end half an hour ago?

Am I late for the party?
If not, if you guys would able to pick a series as the next new line for next year, what would you choose?

Was there even a forum stating that there will be a Q/A? I had a lot going on yesterday and the only real break I had was around this time but I was so worried about what was happening at the time that I missed it. Can you explain Cary why there wasn't a notification that this was going to happen?

Return to “Halo”