[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 60 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
It's official. I'm cursed.

Despite four attempts, the final chapter of Intermission refuses to show up in the Gallery... just like the final chapter of my previous comic, in fact.

I've triple-checked the guidelines, and can't figure out what's wrong with the Intermission finale. There's nothing that could be misconstrued as blood, nothing graphic or adult in nature, no personal information, or anything that could be copyright-infringing. I'm using the L3go baseplate again, but that hasn't been a problem in the past, and the logo isn't visible.

I really wish Mega would implement some kind of feature where the mods would actually let us know exactly what's wrong with our posts, so we can fix them.

I had that problem with my star trek series, I even took the one red shirt death out of it. Tried 3 uploads and they never went through. They must of not liked something so I moved on, but it would have been nice to know.

Okay, I've taken an entirely new set of photos for Chapter 14. New background, new terrain, etc. I've changed up most of the dialogue, too. Basically, I've changed every possible thing I can think of, while still keeping the important characters and information. Hopefully this works.

The L3go base plate probably did it. I had one in it at an angle where you wouldn't be able to see it with a magnifying glass yet it was still denied 4 times. If they find one stud that says L3go then they won't accept it. I quit using them just cause of that reason.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:18 am
It's official. I'm cursed.

Despite four attempts, the final chapter of Intermission refuses to show up in the Gallery... just like the final chapter of my previous comic, in fact.

I've triple-checked the guidelines, and can't figure out what's wrong with the Intermission finale. There's nothing that could be misconstrued as blood, nothing graphic or adult in nature, no personal information, or anything that could be copyright-infringing. I'm using the L3go baseplate again, but that hasn't been a problem in the past, and the logo isn't visible.

I really wish Mega would implement some kind of feature where the mods would actually let us know exactly what's wrong with our posts, so we can fix them.
Uugh that's so annoying!

Alright, looks like the new version went up without any problems.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:04 pm
this literally doesn't make sense. its so wired

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:56 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:04 pm
this literally doesn't make sense. its so wired
Indeed. Why do they let up posts obviously showing L*** figures, and L***-exclusive parts with barely any emphasis on Mega, and not one that clearly features the Mega above L***, and doesn't even show the logo on the one plate that is from that other brand.

I'm pretty sure there is more than one moderator. Some might be more strict than others. `\/('_')\/`

RuCat757 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:12 pm
I'm pretty sure there is more than one moderator. Some might be more strict than others. `\/('_')\/`
Yeah I think they've got a robot moderating comments as well (don't quote me on that, though).

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”